- 16

shoutout to UpTylieScrewed for being such a supportive reader and please give his books a read👏👏👏

The four ran to the garden where a specific boy was frozen in his trance with ice coating its left feet.

"i will really kill you taeh-"

"now...what happened?" Namjoon had a preplexed look as he glanced at the fidgetty taehyung still clinging to yoongi's hand.

"i-i kind of froze him?"

"taehyung what kind of answer is tha-"

"cmon freaking help me here" hoseok shouted,tears dripping down to his cheeks as wind started to pick up around him.

Jimin's eyes were wide in fear as the wind started to become even stronger, "calm down hyung"

"its cold" hoseok whimpered,his lips already turning into a blue shade, "h-help"

Yoongi tossed off taehyung to the grimy grass,latching himself to hoseok whilst struggling for a bit due to the strong wind.Summoning a small pillar of fire,he placed it at the ice on hoseok's leg.

But he screamed when the wind managed to get him off balance and the hit of the tree bark against his head rendered yoongi unconscious.

Everyone let out screams in fear once yoongi dropped to the grass,seeing the trickle of blood seeping from his forehead also made everyone feel unease.

Namjoon concentrated on reading yoongi's mind but found out there was none,so that was when he decided to dive into action, "jimin go to yoongi"

"roger that" Namjoon would've laugh at jimin's reply but it seemed innapopriate to do so.

Focusing right back to a furious hoseok who stood up with a comfortable stance now,he held a dangerous aura but still limp behind a numb leg.

im gonna kill that basta-

"hoseok calm the fuck down"

"you teling him to calm down when you yourself is panicking?"

"shut up taehyung" namjoon spat out and averted his gaze away from taehyung.

A gasp resonated from his throat once he realized his mistake.

"shi-" Hoseok was not infront of them anymore,Instead the boy was barreling his way to the distracted taehyung with a sharp knife clenched tight in his fist.

Realeasing a loud battle cry,Taehyung was forced to bend down into a human semi circle as he watched the way hoseok tumbled down to namjoon instead,accidentally stabbing him with the knife.

"shoot namjoon are you ok-"

"you think?" Namjoon retorded harshly to taehyung's previous statement,while struggling to tear away the sharp weapon snugged neatly on his leg.

Hoseok stirred around from his laid down position,eyes wide open at the sight of blood gushing out from namjoon's open wound, "n-namjoon what happe-"

"you!!" namjoon's shout made hoseok even more confused as he held a scrunitized look at the injured namjoon.

"you let him control you"

Hoseok's lips started to tremble as he scanned the whole area.From an unconscious yoongi to the injured namjoon and destroyed area of a once beautiful garden.

"i didn't do this" hoseok shook his head vigorously,trying to erase the haunting image of yoongi's bleeding head, "i didn't do this,please forgive me!!"

Jimin approached the scared hoseok while holding something on his hand.

It was a green quartz crystal.

"you were stained...and you didn't tell us?" jimin asked,shaking the green quartz crystal light on his smoll hands that showed a black stain that had spread throughout the sleek green surface of the quartz crystal.

Hoseok scoffed loudly at his words, "how am i supposed to tell anyone when im not even in control of myself?"

Jimin bit his tounge in annoyance for not rethinking his words properl-

"hoseok,i've seen you hiding the stain ever since we came to earth" namjoon stated,limping on taehyung for stability while taehyung summoned a small amount of ice on his hands to freeze Namjoon's wound.

"im sorr-"

"we've got to get inside guys"