- 5

"this is the storage room" the supervisor for Taehyung gestured to a red door that had the bold lettering of 'storage room' .

Taehyung only nodded blindly at his instructions and nodded once again when the supervisor if he has any questions.

"where's the toilet?" The supervisor held a tired look to the sheepish taehyung.

"you weren't listening"

"i am actually...that was a joke" Taehyung mumbled.The supervisor gave him a set of maroon clothing alongside a set of golden clippings to add some spice on its bland costume.

"your job starts now" Taehyung snapped his neck in suprise at the statement.

The supervisor sighed sadly, "we have a few workers doing night shift,i hope you can cover mine for today"

"fine by me"

----------------

Taehyung boredly played around with a smeraldo flower while continously popping a chewing gum in his mouth which he had raided from the cupboard underneath the reception table.

Choosing the work as a receptionist wasn't really that hard since he used to watch how the other workers is kruptos do it.There were also a few changes in the modern world,for example: kruptos is much more modern than the earth.

In kruptos,there were no signs of homeless people sleeping on the sides of the roads,but when he was on his way to the hotel,he counted 6 homeless people to be exact.

He pitied them.

Loud shouts suddenly resonated from the outside,causing Taehyung to jolt awake from his daydream and peeked through the curtains of the darkness outside.

clang

Taehyung jolted once again,but rolled his eyes once he realized it was just the tall clock pointing its needle to 8.

8 pm

Soon,3 people entered the room,pointing sharp knives and a gun to Taehyung who was silently perched on the comfy chair.

Studying the way this three thieves are moving,he figured this is the most easiest task given to him.

"give us the money" one of them shouted,pointing his gun at Taehyung.

"are you guys here to book a room?cause rooms for the deluxe version are 30% off today" Taehyung smiled.His heart pumping with adrenaline and excitement,causing the papers laid on the reception table to freeze with ice once he saw the reaction he needed.

The thieves were angry.

"give us the money or we will shoot" he shouted again while readying a finger at the trigger of the handgun.

"simple orders huh pretty boy" he smirked while waving a brown sack in one hand.The other two were either shaking in their futile attempt of a disguise while waving their knives.

"with pleasure" Taehyung smiled and showed his hand which held a small snowball.

"care to play?"

The one who was shouting at him earlier was enraged as he started to shoot Taehyung.

The said boy only rolled his eyes while easilly dodging the bullets.By doing so,he had threw the snowball to the thieve's head.

The snowball had done it's job pretty quickly by spreading out and paralyzing its captive,leaving no remorse to the poor victim.One of the other two decided to play a confident role in proceeding to point a sharp knife infront of taehyung's face.

Taehyung's hair swooshed to the side,revealing his forehead.The boy grinned at how overly fake this thieve's act is and simply blew the knife.

The thieve immediatly gurggled out a groan of pain and let go of the freezing knife but that was his grave mistake bacause as soon as the knife had touched the ground,it spread further to its original holder's feet,freezing him blue with ice.

Then there was the last one.

Quitely standing and calmly watching the whole ordeal overlapping infront of his eyes.

"i come with a message"

Taehyung had a confused face as he inspected the last thieve.Suddenly, the thieve shook vigorously and drool dropped down from the side of its mouth.

Its eyes shone with evil and death,even taehyung flinched at the sudden change.

he's not human

Its eyes monitored Taehyung's moves,with a hint of craziness as it spoke to taehyung.Taehyung expected it to be its normal human voice but a different voice answered him, sounding like thousand voices combined altogether and it made the last thieve appear demonic.

"we come with a message kruptosian"