Chapter 3

I woke up and did my morning rutine like the usual. I made some eggs for Saedi and I for breakfast. Hailey and Bailee have their own problems. As Saedi walked in she didn't seem to happy..

"SO. Late once again. This Joe person is taking over our trip.. Seriously Adi you arn't hanging out with Hailey, Bailee and I. C'mon Adi.. Whos more important? Joe or us." She said putting the dishes away and storming into her room upset.

Wow.. And i thought Bailee was worse. She needs to understand how Joe is.. But she won't care. They only care about themselves and not how I am so.. screw them. I'd rather have 1 TRUE friend than 3 Wanna be's. I went outside and Joe was waiting downstairs for me. Wow. This just made my day. I smiled at him and we went to our favorite bench at the park we always go to.

"So Adi. What do you wanna do today? I'll do anything!" he said smiling

"Well... A spa would be-" i got interuppted.

"ANYTHING ELES?" He said fast.

I laughed. "Okay a movie then?" I said

He agreed and we went to see 'If I Stay'

We were in the theaters half way durring the movie. We looked in eachothers eyes and smiled tearing up due to the romance happening. We leaned in slowly about to kiss. But stopped.

WOAH WOAH WOAH. We almost kissed.. but we didnt. HOW WONDERFUL .-.

We smiled and leaned our heads together. I think.. I might like Joe.. More as a friend..

After the movie we went to a frozen yogaurt place. We didn't want to be big so we shared a cup together. It was Strawberry and Cotton Candy with Choclate chips and Gummy bears. He got the Strawberry i got the Cotton Candy. It was romantic to me.. After that I couldnt hold who that girl was from yesterday. She was so rude and she mentioned Boyfriend.. I had to ask Joe

"Hey Joe.. Awkward question but yesterday a girl came over to me and told me to stay away from you.. She was really rude and quite bossy.. and she mentioned BOYFRIEND.. Do you know what she meant?" i asked getting nervous to know what he would say...

"Oh.. Sorry about that.. In 3rd grade I dated a girl named Chloe and she wasn't my type. She would always spread rumors and she cheated on me with a guy named James. She wants me back but I don't and all she does is annoys all my friends to leave me alone.. Sorry." he said not even caring about it.

WELL THIS CHLOE GIRL WAS QUITE MEAN.

LIKE WTF.

Time went on and we went to the park again and sat on the bench we always sit on. They should put our names on it because it's praticually OUR bench. I started kicking my feet. He held my hand. I blushed.

"Hey Joe..." i said quietly

"Yeah Adi?" He said back

"Saedi and I got in a fight.. I had to either choose her or you to be friends with.. and I havn't told her who yet.. But I choose you in my mind." I said looking at a bush.

"Wow.. that takes awhile to think about.. If you choose me and Saedi kicks you out, you can stay with me and my roomate Caspar at our place.." he said getting cold.

Luckily I brought my coat this time. I handed my coat to him as he shivered. He looked so cute in a pink sweater. I laughed as he laughed as well. I told him that I need to speak with Saedi and that we would hook up tomorrow after everything's cleared up. He took me back to the hotel and smiled at me "Good Night Adi." I got out and went up stairs to my room.

"Saedi? Can we talk?" I said.

"Yeah? What Adi.." she said in a tone like how Chloe sounded.

"Look, im sorry for all this drama with Joe-" i got interrupted.

"Adi you just met this guy! Seriously I just dont understand how you can already be bestfriends with him.." she said. I could tell shes getting jealous.

"Sae, I talked to him alot since the first day at London. He's just like me.. And I think I...-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTES:

What did Adi say?

WIll she end up with Joe? READ THE NEXT CHAPTER :)