Chapter 7

I read Joe's text saying "Why won't you speak to me.. :(" K now i felt really bad..

I replied saying "Can't talk ill tell you later.." 

Hailee started talking about Joe and how she hated me with him.. I kicked my feet back and forth nodding.. 

"At least nothing severe happend" She said giggling a little.

MANY SEVERE THINGS HAPPEND. GOD DAMN IT.

Our food came and I started eating my burger with fries then Saedi started speaking..

"Hey guys! How about on the 9th we all go to the beach? It will be bomb!" She said 

I nodded and smiled. Relaxing can get things off my head about the sex and all this just awkward and craziness happening. I just need a nice day off. 

Once we all finished our food we left paying and went outside hearing a bunch of noise. We walked outside and we saw Malee Saedi's friend and Joe.. MAKING OUT. 

K i was seriously crushed.. I mean I know I just dumped him but still.. How can he move on so so so fast. I teared up and ran away. Joe saw me and started chasing after to me. I turned around and slapped him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT. YOUR NOT WORTH IT. ALL YOU DO IS CRUSH GIRLS. YOU START OFF LIKE A PRINCE BUT THEN YOU COME BACK AND BECOME THIS LITTLE BITCH!" I screamed.

"I.. I.. IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE ADI." He complained.

"LOOK. It's over.. Thanks for making me have the responsiabilty of this child. Im done with you. Goodbye you skag muffin" I said. Skag Muffin wtf? thats the best i got like really? I walked away and ignored him trying to call my name. 

Hailee and Bailee came running over to me and asked what happend.. I told them nothing and lets go.. We walked away ignoring the fact Saedi is with Malee.. 

We went back to the hotel and I ran into my room crying hard. I wrote in my diary.

Dear Diary,

Today I realized. Joe is a total bitch and no one should deserve him. He uses girls.. like he used me. I hate him so much now so i broke up with him and it was the best thing i have ever done in my life. My first boyfriend wasnt even one who cared about me. It doesn't matter anymore he can go live on that bench we kissed on cause i know he'll be waiting but I won't. im DONE. Good night.

-Adi

I closed my diary and cried myself to sleep..

----------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTES:

sorry for the short chapter once again ,_,

It was gonna go to chapter 6 but I was too lazy to write more :3 :P

SO I HOPED U ENJOYED IT.