Whispers

Four months later ...

Padme couldn't wait for Anakin to come home, she felt like was she missing half of herself when they were apart. It had been five months since the last time she'd seen him, and she missed him so much. But she was also nervous. She wanted to tell him that he was going to be a father, but she didn't know how he would react.
She was excited to become a mother, but many worries filled her mind.
If the Jedi council found out, Anakin wouldn't be allowed to be a Jedi anymore. The Jedi were forbidden to have attachments.
And then there was her dreams. Every since she had the dream, she'd began having more dreams and visions.
She kept seeing the young boy and girl. And the two dark figures that frightened her, yet she couldn't help feeling compassion for them.
After seeing the figures over and over in her dreams, she couldn't help believing that the first dark figure she had seen was Anakin, imprisoned somehow.
She didn't know what these visions meant, she didn't understand them. They made her worry for Anakin even more. Making matters even worse, she had begun to hear whispering recently that Anakin had been killed. She was filled with a terrible dread over his fate. She couldn't imagine life without him. She just needed him to come back home.
As she got ready for the day, she pulled her hair up in two buns on the sides of her head, like the young girl she had seen in her dream. The one with hope burning in her eyes.
She could still feel that hope inside of her, but it was dimmed by her worry. Worry for Anakin,  for their baby, and for their future.
Then she went to the senate hall.
She walked through the halls of the senate. The halls were crowded with senators and politicians.
She could hear them whispering that Anakin had been killed, along with Obi Wan Kenobi.
She tried to mask her emotions, but tears threatened to spill from her eyes.