Odin (2)

Stiles, the warriors three, and Thor walked behind the guards, escorting Loki. Stiles was slowly trodding along, thinking. He felt an odd tugging sensation, in his chest. The man with the orange eyes, Heimdall, Stiles learned, took the Tesseract. 

I'm right here, Stiles. Always. 

So am I. And for a long time, too. Since you're Asgardian, you have a longer life span. 

I'm sorry? 

Asgardians live for several thousands of years. Since you are Asgardian, you will last almost the same amount of time. Maybe even longer, due to the amount of power, inside of you. 

Thank you. 

"The Alfather requests your presence far from here." A guard said. 

"No, I need to speak to him. Now." Thor said. 

 "I'm sorry, sire." The guard said. "But you cannot enter." 

"This involves family," Thor argued, pushing past the guards, pulling Stiles along. "Father!" Stiles was pulled by Thor into a gold room. The walls, floor, and pillars were a startling gold, almost blinding.  

What's up with them and gold?

"No. No. Nu-uh. Nope. Not happening. Thor, let me go!" Stiles tried pulling his arm, out of Thor's grasp but to no avail. Stiles looked up to see a man, sitting in a giant golden throne. He had long gray hair and an eye patch. 

He looks like a white, older version of Fury. 

Stiles couldn't stop the smirk from showing. He was biting his bottom lip, desperate to stop the uncontrollable laugh, he was holding. Stiles turned his attention to the woman, standing next to the man. She had long brown hair, with faint grey streaks. She had green eyes and pale skin. She wore a green dress, matching her eyes. 

Frigga, wife of Odin, stepmother to Thor, Loki, and you. Odin, the Alfather, stepfather of Loki, father to you and Thor. 

"What is the meaning of this?" Odin roared. 

"Father. I am deeply sorry for the intrusion but I have news. I have found the lost child of Asgard, Mieczyslaw." Thor kneeled before Odin. 

"Oh, we're doing this now?" Stiles asked. 

"Mieczyslaw?" Odin turned his attention to Stiles, who just waved sheepishly. "How? You were lost." 

"My mom took me to Earth." Stiles shrugged. Frigga walked towards Stiles. 

"It is wonderful to finally meet you, Mieczyslaw." Frigga hugged him. Stiles instantly liked her, hugging her tightly. 

"Same goes to you," Stiles said. 

"You must leave us," Odin said. 

"Father-" Thor tried. 

"Leave," Odin said, harshly. We

We should go. 

I agree. 

Stiles turned around and walked outside the golden room. 

"I'm sorry for our father's behavior." Thor apologized. 

"It's okay." Stiles shrugged. "I'm just gonna take a walk and explore." 

"Of course." Thor smiled. "If you need anything, tell me." 

We should go back in there. 

What? 

We should go back in there! Turn invisible and boom!

You're joking, right? 

Nope. 

Tesseract? I need a name for you. But that's beside the point. What do you think we should do?

Odin clearly said to leave. We should respect his wishes. 

Or...we could do the complete opposite. 

No, we should just go for a walk and explore. Like Stiles said he would. 

I agree. We should explore the...THRONE ROOM!

No. 

Come on! Don't you think we should see what Odin will do to Loki? 

We will find out. Later. 

Or we could find out now. 

No. 

Yes.

No, 

Yes. 

No. 

YES.

NO!

Oh my gosh! Stop it! I'm already invisible and outside the door so if you two are done yelling in MY head. I would appreciate it if you both will shut up. 

Ha. I win. 

Ha. You both are idiots.