TADA (10)

"This is so unlike you, brother." Loki, Stiles, and Thor were hastily walking down a hallway. To where? Stiles didn't know. "So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather punch your way out?" 

"If you keep speaking, I just might," Thor grunted. 

"Fine." Loki agreed, shocking Stiles and Thor. "As you wish. I'm not even here." Loki's body began to glow. When he stopped glowing, Loki wasn't there. Loki changed his appearance to a guard. 

"No way!" Stiles yelled. "Can I do that?" Loki and Thor chuckled. 

"Yes, you can. Imagine who you want to become and you will look exactly like that individual." Loki said. Stiles did just that. 

"How do I look?" Stiles said. 

"That is not funny," Thor huffed. 

"That is not funny." Stiles copied. Stiles looked exactly like Thor. 

"Is this better?" Loki asked, motioning to his new appereance. 

"Better company at least." Thor huffed. 

"I'm hurt," Stiles said. "Wait! No. You wouldn't say that. You wound me! There we go!" 

"Still, we could be less conspicuous," Loki said, changing again but this time he changed back to himself and changed Thor to Sif. "Brother, you look ravishing." Stiles burst out laughing. Thor stopped and looked down. 

"It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form." Thor/Sif said. 

"Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions. Given that you seem to like them so much." Loki changed both him and Thor once again. This time into Captain America and Thor to his normal self. 

"Yes!" Stiles smiled. 

"Oh, this is much better!" Loki/Steve said. 

"My turn!" Stiles announced. Stiles focused and changed his own appearance. "Look at me! I'm Tony Stark. Genius, playboy, philanthropist!" Stiles/Tony was wearing one of his signature band shirts and jeans.  

"Costumes a bit much." Loki/Steve said, looking down at his star-spangled costume. "So tight but the confidence! I can feel the righteousness surging!" Stiles was laughing so hard his stomach hurt. "Hey, wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless Amer-" Loki and Stiles were grabbed by Thor, covering their mouths. "What?!" Loki bellowed. Thor looked over to two guards walking. "You could at least furnish me with a weapon. My daggers. Something!" Loki tried his hardest to keep a smile off his face. Thor huffed and handed him a dagger. "At last, a little common sense-" Loki was interrupted by a clanking noise. Loki held his wrists up, revealing shackles. Stiles and Thor both smiled. 

"I thought you liked tricks." Thor smiled. Stiles laughed more at Loki's reaction. They continued walking until they reached another hallway. In that hallway were Sif and Jane. 

"You're-" Jane walked towards Loki and pointed. 

"You may have heard of me," Loki said cockily but was stopped by Jane, slapping him. 

"I like her." Loki and Stiles said at the same time. 

"We must go," Thor said. Just as they were about to leave, a group of guards walked towards them. 

"Go." Sif held her sword, in the air. 

"Sif-" 

"Mieczyslaw, go," Sif said. Jane, Thor, and Stiles all walked down the hallway but before Loki could follow, Sif stopped him.