Loki's trial (3)

Loki was dragged through the throne room, directly towards Odin. Loki had chains and shackles dangling all around his body. One around his feet, connecting to his back, then his arms. Stiles slipped behind the guards and walked towards the front of the room. He settled on a corner, near his new family.

"Loki," Frigga said. 

"Hello, mother." Loki smiled. "Have I made you proud?"

"Please. Don't make this worse." Frigga begged. 

"Define worse." Loki sassed. 

I see the resemblance. 

Ha. Ha. That's so funny. 

"Enough!" Odin yelled. "I will speak to the prisoner alone." Frigga left but not before looking at Loki. 

Loki walked up towards Odin and clicked his heels together, in mock respect. Loki chuckled, breaking his stance. Looking around the room, Loki's eyes landing on Stiles' invisible figure. A smirk grew on his face. 

Can he see us? 

Probably. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. He's studied magic for years. 

"I really don't see what all the fuss is about." Loki laughed. 

"Do you not truly feel the gravity of your crimes? Wherever you go, there is war, ruin, and death." Odin said. 

Harsh. 

"I went to down to Midgard to rule the people of Earth as a benevolent god. Just like you." Loki scowled. 

Not the greatest intentions. 

"We are not gods. We're born. We live. We die. Just as humans do." Odin tried to reason with his son. 

"Give or take five thousand years." Loki shook his head. 

Oh. That was a good line. 

Are you going to comment on everything? 

Yes. Yes, I am. 

"All this because Loki desires a throne," Odin said. 

"It is my birthright!" Loki raised his voice. 

"Your birthright was to die!" Odin yelled. "As a child, cast out onto a frozen rock. If I had not taken you in, you would not be here, now, to hate me." 

You're not gonna comment on that? 

If I do comment, the words I say wouldn't be kid-friendly. 

I'm not a kid! 

Sure. 

"If I'm for the ax, then for mercy's sake, just swing it." Loki was walking towards Odin's throne. "It's not that I don't like our little talks, it's just I don't love them."

"Frigga and Mieczyslaw are the only reasons you are alive and you will never see them again," Odin said. "You'll spend the rest of your days in the dungeon." 

"And what of Thor?" Loki asked. "You'll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains?" 

"Thor must strive to undo the damage you have done. He will bring order to the nine realms and then yes, he will be king." Odin responded. The guards dragged Loki away. 

Follow? 

Yes. 

No.

Why not?

Stiles, just go back to Thor. 

Okay. 

Stiles left the throne room, exploring the new environment, looking for Thor. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pocks head out behind of blanket, terrified*

H-Hi, guys. H-How a-are you doing? Please don't kill me. I'm so sorry! It's taken me so long to finally update. I'll try to work on a new chapter soon! 

Thanks for reading, voting, following, and commenting!