Chapter 17

Well, unfortunately I have school, and that means I will be even crappier with updating. I'm sorry guys, I wish I didn't have school so I could just sit here and write all day. I may have to write a couple filler chapters because I need to find a way to fit my ideas into the story I just don't know how. I apologize because I don't know when the next time I'll be able to update is, between school and my lessons. But don't worry, I will not forget/discontinue it/put it on hold. I've made a promise to myself that I would never just stop one of my stories, no matter how I feel about it, I will finish it for you guys, because frankly, I don't care about how I feel. Some authors have stopped writing because of hate or bc updating feels like a job instead of fun, and though sometimes it is like that, I wouldn't stop writing because of it. I really appreciate all the support and to those of you for stick up for me, an extra thank you to you because I don't respond to everything that upsets me (I feel it's not right/rude for me to talk back.) Thank you for all that you've done for this story, and I don't just mean talk, you guys are getting this story so far. I'm not happy with some of the chapters and the way that I began things, and personally wish I could go back and make Luke more bad ass, but you guys let me be satisfied with it. Love you all. -Bri.

-----------------------------------

**Dedication to AllTime_Luke because she's an amazing supporter and just wrote a really nice review on this story and it made me really happy. :) <3**

Instead of going to the party, Luke and I decided to stay in at his apartment and have a nice night together. Well, it was nice while it lasted.

"Why the fuck is Alec texting you?" He asked with his jaw clenched, holding my phone in front of him.

"I don't know, if you'd let me see the message I could tell you." I snapped back at him, he overreacts too much.

"You're overreacting Luke, he was just asking how we're holding up. You need to stop jumping to conclusions."

"Oh, I'm overreacting because I'm wondering why some prick is texting my girlfriend?"

"You don't see me freaking out if Callie texts you! Incase you forgot, you're the one that cheated, not me, you can trust me." I now spoke with my jaw clenched, but Luke stopped talking.

Instead of answering he walked away, slamming his bedroom door.

"Please stop acting like this, I just want to watch a movie with you why do you turn everything into an argument?" I spoke through the door, he had locked it so I couldn't get in. He didn't answer me. "Alright." I spat and went to the living room, turning off the tv. It wasn't very late, but I wasn't going to stay up and stare at the blank screen, so I layed down on the couch and closed my eyes.

"9-1-1 What's your emergency?" The phone is up to my ear, but I can't talk into it. Now I'm outside, watching as Luke is thrown against a cop car and hand-cuffed, staring back at me like this was my fault, he was the one that hit me.

"Peyton." I am dreaming, Luke is in front of me with tear stains down his face as he stares at me, he looks angry. I don't know what is happening.

"Pey wake up." He shakes me again, but this time I am not in a dream.

Luke hovers over me kneeling on the floor next to the couch, hands holding my upper arms.

"What?" I grumble. It is late at night and frankly, I don't know if I am actually awake right now, but it feels pretty real.

"You were screaming." He looks down, moving his arms off of me.

"Oh, sorry." My eyes droop as I apologize for keeping him up.