8. Bonding Momemt

I shut my eyes tight as I slowly took off my shirt, the warm air from outside the shower stinging my nipples. Ugh, what am I doing?
"Come on man, it's gonna be cold!" Lance called from inside.
"Yeh I'm coming soon." I quickly pulled the rest of my clothing down and subconsciously covered my lower half as I stepped into the steamy compartment. Lance couldn't see me while he washed his hair, but heard me come in. "Hey, lemme grab u some soap. There's suds in my eyes, I can't rly see where it is..." Lance bent over to look on the bottom shelf, and OH MY GOD it was a full view. I gulped and felt the problem I had been dealing with for awhile now twitch in resistance to my hands. After a couple more seconds he tapped me on the shoulder.
"Found it, here ya go."
"Uh yeh thanks. Just leave it there I'll get it in a sec." I felt silence behind me, until his hand tried to turn me around, but I stayed strongly plastered to the wall.
"Why won't you face me? There's nothing to be embarrassed about!"
"There is! I don't want u to see," I grumbled into my arms.
"Hmm, fine by me," he sang. "I have a great view of that tight little ass of yours from here anyways."
"LANCE!" I yelled angrily and turned around to lecture him, but before I could resist he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in. "Lance come on, let go please." I whispered.
"Honestly, I'm naked constantly in the water, you'll get used to it." He squeezed some of the goo into his hands and began massaging it into my hair, his big hands gently moving through my locks. As he shifted the soap around, my head moved by itself with the motions and I closed my eyes, relishing the tranquility. I let him guide me to the nozzle, and felt the warm water drip down my head and wash away the shampoo.

As the room soon became steamier, it was harder and harder to see, and the small space only got more cramped. We shifted awkwardly past each other, trying to switch on and off to the water. Despite nothing but a light graze every now and then, nothing was happening.
"So why am I still reacting like this?" I mumbled under my breath.
"Hmm? Did you say some-" Lance had whipped around to face me and in doing so accidentally caressed his fingers across my tip.
"Ahh," I let out without thinking, and immediately brought my hands to my mouth, leaving my lower half exposed. Lance just looked at me like a deer in headlights, eyes wide and mouth hanging ever so slightly open.
"Keith, your dick, it's..."
"Yeh yeh ik it's hard!" You'd know, you turn into a human sometimes. It just happens, I can't help it!" Lance directed his eyes from me to look down directly at my member, not shifting his gaze in the slightest. "Ok ok you had a look thats enough."
"But... it looks painful," he murmured. I bit my trebling lip. God it was painful, every couple seconds it would twitch, sending chills up my spine, and it was swollen bright red, with precum steadily dripping out the tip.
"Yeh, but it's fine, I'll go take care of it. Finish your shower," I said, and started to move it get out. God I wish it were different. If I had any balls at all, I would ask him to take care of it, I would want those big hands of his to violate everything. I reached my hand to open the door but something quickly grabbed it, snatching me back. "Hey!" I cried, as I fell into his arms. I almost jumped at seeing his face. In the most simplistic way I can put it, he looked.. aroused. His breath was hard and eyes were creased into slits, flushed face never looking away from me.
"I want to see what kind of face you make, when you touch yourself." I felt my legs tremble a little and grabbed onto his big biceps to steady my footing.
"I guess I can't stop u," I joked, but was suddenly grabbed from underneath and hoisted into his arms.
"Lance!" I gripped my legs around his back to keep from falling as he slammed me into the wall.
"God damn. Your so beautiful," he whispered into my ear, then grabbed my face and smashed our lips together.
Oh my god oh my god. It was hot, really hot. He squeezed me tight as he made a mess of my mouth, plump lips pressing against mine, and his fat tongue swirling and intertwining with me inside my mouth. I grabbed his hair and kissed him back, sending us into a fury of passionate kissing. He pulled his lips off me, a strand of saliva following with him, and lifted my neck upwards, planting them firmly on my neck, sucking as hard as he could on the skin.
"Mhh," I buried my head in his shoulder as I let him mark me. After a minute he raised up, the spot where he was a dark purple. He kissed and licked the mark lovingly, as if to say "mine." I bent my head down and pecked him softly on the forehead, and he raised back up to meet my lips roughly. God this felt good, was it me shaking? But when I looked down I noticed it was his legs that were now trembling, his groin pushed away from me, trying not to hit me. I pushed my tongue deep into his mouth, watching as his hard-on twitched, desperately wanting friction. But again, he shifted so that it was far away from me. Was we being considerate? I quickly pulled his face off mine. He looked at me confused, panting heavily, but I only smiled as I positioned myself and grinned downwards on him. He hissed sharply and I could tell then and there he lost all sense of control. Lance forcefully grabbed my hips and thrusted against my boner, the sensation sending me into a wave of dizziness.
"Ohhhh god Lance," I moaned. He smiled and sped up his motions.
"You like that baby?" He cooed.
"Yeh, i like it, your making me crazyyyy. I need more, please." I felt him breathe in sharply, and he reached behind me, turning off the faucet.
"Sorry, I wanna continue this in the bed," he said softly. I looked up at him, but only nodded my head, burying myself in his chest as he carried me to my room.