I Need Love

Bakugou approached the empty kitchen, his face stuck in its usual frown.

"So?" Kirishima leaned against the countertop, looking back over his shoulder as he surveyed the room.

"I mean I fuckin' guess!" The blond's arms flew up in annoyance. "I'm tired and this is the seventh apartment you've dragged me to. I'm done, man! This is the closest to the agency. It's got two bedrooms - Do we even need two? Accepts pets? Cool. I don't want a pet. It's roomy enough that I wouldn't feel cramped living with your fat ass and it -"

"Has windows." The two finished in unison, Kirishima grinning like an idiot as he rounded the counter, grabbing Bakugou and pulling the feisty hero against him. "I know you're annoyed but I like big, bright rooms. And this place feels right." He pulled away, "Look, couches over here facing the window and we can watch the snow fall under the blanket. And in the kitchen we can talk across from one another and drink tea. And-"

"I'm just really focused on how exactly we're gunna fuck one another in each of these spaces you've imagined." He grinned lopsided, strutting past the frozen redhead as he pointed to the invisible couch. "Bent over the arm. Fuck, yeah. I can absolutely see you gripping the back of the couch just begging for me to finish you off." He turned towards the kitchen, "Sucking me off on the counter-"

"Okay!" Kirishima wiped a hand over his face, tugging it through his hair, ripping the tie out to let the bun fall around his face in waves. "Okay. This apartment. Fuck. Fuck." He looked up at the agent who had to pretend she hadn't heard any of that. "I am so sorry about that."

"No." She cleared her throat, hiding her face behind her clipboard. "Nope. Not even the worst I've ever heard. I just can't look at you right now." She shook her head. "Please signed these papers. Awkwardly she unclipped them, handing them over from around her barrier and moved away slowly. "Let me know when you've finished. I'm gunna-" She cleared her throat again, yelping as she tripped over the low rise dividing the living room from the back rooms. "I'm gunna go... do some walking."

"That was mean." Eijirou frowned, unable to hide the smile that ticked the corner of his mouth up.

Bakugou shrugged, "She liked it almost as much as you did." He frowned down at the paperwork, blinking hard. "I need to get my contacts checked. It looks kinda blurry."

Kirishima frowned at his page. "You look fucking hot in glasses anyway. We could role play for a week. Sexy secretary?"

Bakugou snorted, scribbling out his name. "Fuck you. You're not my boss."

"I could be."

The way the redheads tone dropped made Bakugou's hand skip. "Aw, fuck. You made me mess up." He bit the words out as he tried to fix his mistake. "Fuckin' asshole."

Kirishima leaned back, smiling broadly. "I'm so excited. Are you excited? Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Bakugou stopped writing, looking up. "Do I ever half ass anything?"

Kirishima's grin widened. "We can get your parents to help us move. And my Dad. Maybe my sisters? Oh! Oh dude and our uncles!"

"Uncles?" Bakugou's voice was dry and flat.

"Yeah!" Kirishima was animated now; his hands flying around, his shoulders bouncing as he spoke. "Uncle Sho, Uncle Jin, Uncle Shouto, Auntie, Uncle-"

Bakugou finished up the paper. "Dude. Your dad has a shit ton of siblings."

Kirishima paused, "Oh. Oh no, no. Not like that. No." He chuckled. "They're friends from the old days. Before he went straight."

"So..." Bakugou looked up, amused. "They're Yakuza."