Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear. "Ughhh! Already?!" I whisper yelled. I brought the blanket over my head and closed my eyes again, that was a dangerous move really just in case I fell back asleep. Before I knew it my mom flung my door open and yelled " Y/N, Y/N! GET UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" She tugged the blanket off of me and and pushed me off the bed. I laughed as I hit the floor "Ok,ok! I'm up see?" I sprung to my feet and checked the clock "8 O'CLOCK!! MOM WHY DIDNT YOU GET ME UP SOONER?!" She laughed and simply replied with "Its your own fault don't blame me!"

I threw some simple clothes on which was:

(Anything you wanna change you can C:)

I tied my hair into a half up half down style then but my beanie over it. I put a tad bit of makeup on and ran to my car, I quickly unlocked it and jumped in.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

I parked my car in the school parking lot and seen the rest of my classmates walking in. Phew I made it just in time.. I glanced over some classmates till I saw him.. Shiro.. he was perfect he had the perfect hair, smile, voice and so much more. I came back to reality when Pidge elbowed me in my ribs "You're staring again." She tutted at me "Hey! It's not my fault he's just so perfect!" Pidge giggled at my response "Sorry I cant say I believe that." She grinned, I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

We started walking to our class "Y/N watch out Keith is up ahead." Pidge growled and pointed to Keith. I didn't get along with Keith we were always at each other's throats, we were sworn enemies. I hated him. He hated me. It was simple. If only he wasn't such a jerk and make fun of everyone, which includes me, I'd actually find him quite handsome. We walked passed him and ignored him as he called me the horribly made nickname I'm now known for "Oi! Torpe!" (A Spanish word for someone who keeps knocking down things.) I grunted and dragged Pidge to our lesson faster.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

The lessons went by pretty quickly and it was already lunch at this point. I was sitting on our table waiting for Pidge and her boyfriend lance to show up (I'm sorry if you don't ship Plance). I started to get impatient and hungry so I got up and headed to the lunch line.

I was waiting for about 5 minutes until I heard two people talking and laughing behind me. I immediately knew who it was 'Ughh why does Keith of all people have to be here?!' I thought. I glanced over my shoulder to see Keith laughing with shiro...'WAIT SHIRO?!'.. I stared at them for few minutes without even realising. Shiro was the first to notice me and he smiled his perfect smile, Keith not soon after noticed "What are you staring at Torpe?!" He snapped at me, I couldn't help but argue back "Well maybe if you weren't being so loud I wouldn't be staring!" He was about to argue back until I just walked away. I seen Pidge and lance sitting down at our table and plopped down next to them "UGHHH!" I groaned, Pidge looked at me realising how annoyed I was "him again?"
"You know it." I replied simply.

The bell rang reminding me that I had to get to my last lesson. I said my goodbyes to Pidge and headed to Music. "2 hours of torture how fun?" I said to no one in particular.

An hour had passed by now and I wasn't paying any attention to the teacher at this point, all my attention was focused on the table I was trying to read the tiny handwriting in the bottom left corner of the table. After a while of staring at it I started to notice what it said:

'We're dressed in black head to toe with guns sitting under our petticoats'

I recognised the lyrics as I wrote the next verse under it:

'No we're never gunna quit it, no we're never gunna quit it,no.'

I smiled at what I wrote and turned my attention back towards the teacher. I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be erased by the cleaners so the person who wrote it could see it and hopefully that would put a smile on their face.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

I walked into the car park and hopped into my car. I was about to put on some music but a disruptive bang caught my attention. I seen Pidge knocking on the window so I rolled it down "What's up?" I asked happily "Well you see I uh don't really have anyone to drop me off at home today because-" before she could finish her sentence I stopped her "Get in!" She happily obliged and got into the drivers seat.

Before I dropped her off we went to get ice cream and talk about our day. She didn't have much to say other than all the weird thoughts she had in classes I just nodded and giggled at her stupid thought.