Chapter 4

I went to pidges house to get ready for this party she wanted to take me to. We were doing each other's make up and we both picked out a dress. My outfit was this:

(Change the colours if you'd like) And Pidge wore this:

And Pidge wore this:

(Change the colours if you'd like) And Pidge wore this:

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

We met up with Lance and headed to the party. When I parked up I noticed Shiro waiting for someone, I turned to Pidge "You didn't?!" She was unable to hide her smile and said "I may of". We got out of the car and walked over to shiro "H-Hey" I managed to stutter out. "Hiya Y/N, ready to head inside?" I nodded to him.

After an hour or so of me talking to Pidge and not shiro because I knew I'd be a mess if I did, I finally got up and agreed to dance with shiro. Just when we were about to connect hands and start dancing, I started panicking and sweating, I felt so awkward. Keith came out of no where and took shiro out of my view "I need to borrow him!" Keith shouted to me while disappearing into the crowd. "Why does he have to wreck everything?!" I yelled to myself unaware of Pidge next to me dancing with Lance "He's a jerk that's why." Pidge spoke up making me aware of her and Lances presence "You can say that again!" I huffed while walking off of the dance floor to sit down.

30 minutes had passed and I got fed up with waiting. I walked out to my car and got in. I started it up and headed home.
'Why did I think I was this a good idea' I repeated in my head.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

I was in bed at this point. I had already got dressed into my pjs and took all of my makeup off. I was thinking about how much I hated how Keith took shiro away from me "What a prick!" I yelled not expecting anyone to hear me "Language Y/N!" Lizzie shouted. I sighed "Sorry Liz!" I replied.

I seen my phone glow up in my dark room. I looked down to see the text I had gotten. It was Pidge.

"Where did you go earlier?"
"I got fed up with waiting and I was not in the best moods cause of what Keith did" I replied
"That's understandable" Pidge said bringing the conversation to an end.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

I woke up quite early in the morning it was about 8:30. I stumbled to the kitchen and made some Coffee and toast. I sat down to eat my breakfast. My mum came in and asked in a happy tone " wanna help me with the booth at the craft fair today?" I took me a while to reply as I weighed out the pros and cons. The pros won. I nodded and said "yeah of course."

We got ready then headed out. When we arrived I set up the table, putting the jewellery at the front and the ornaments at the back. As soon as I was done I plopped down into my chair. Pretty quickly all the booths were set up around us, I glanced around all the booths and my heart sunk as I noticed Keith standing behind a business one, he seemed like he was with another one of his friends family. He noticed me staring at him and gave me a toothy grin. I groaned and my mum noticed Keith waving and smiling at me "Heya, you must be friends with my Y/N" my mom said to Keith rather loudly. "Friend my ass" I mumbled so she couldn't hear it. "Yeah we're great friends, we always talk to each other!" Keith replied putting on the worst innocent expression I've ever seen. I'm not going to lie I was shocked 'why would he say that?' I thought.

It had been 2 hours now and Keith had disappeared with his friend about an hour ago. "Mom I'm hungry" I complained, my mom handed me some money a told me to get tacos I happily took the money and lined up in front of the taco truck. It wasn't long before I could hear Keith and his friend talking, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it "Why don't you talk to that Y/N girl she seems sweet?" His friend asked, Keith laughed " Seriously bro? She's a weirdo!" I clenched my hand in anger and stormed over to him "If you're going to talk shit say it to my face!" I yelled. "but I did say it to your face" he smirked with a smug look on his face. 'That bastard knew I was there the whole time!' I walked off in anger and frustration.

A few more hours passed and I started packing up all the left over stuff from our sales. Keith and his friend were packing up too. I grabbed the remaining of the stuff and started to walk back to the car, along the way I shoulder nudged Keith then left.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

It was Monday now I spent most of the weekend drawing and listening to music. I was getting out of the car and fought the urge to hum a tune, I blame my pen pal they made me excited for Monday and people would hate me if was happy on Monday.

I linked arms with Pidge and walked to our class "Excited for a response?" Pidge hummed to me "Extremely but if I told anyone I was excited I would be hated for sure." I awkwardly laughed, Pidge just giggled "Too true my friend" she said as we stepped into our class.

3rd period came by quickly, even lunch went in a flash. I stepped into class and headed for my seat only to see Allura sitting there. 'Are you kidding me?!' I yelled in my head. I looked towards the front and saw a sub. I groaned in annoyance and headed to where Allura normally sat. I'd have to get the letter at the end of the lesson.

I was writing a letter, with spare paper I'd already drawn on, apologising to my pen pal about how I hadn't read their letter that day cause someone took my seat until none other than Keith Kogane burst in and scanning the entire room. He then made his way over to the sub and said "We have an assembly, sir" he tried to smile innocently , I could hear Allura laughing behind me "I was not informed about this" the sub replied "Yeah, just got told to tell you now" Keith said smugly. The teacher checked the system to see if he was lying, which he certainly was, but when the teacher looked back up Keith had already ran out the door. "Someone tell me who that young man was so he can get punished for what he did!" The sub yelled slightly. that was my moment I could've got the famous Keith Kogane master of being a jerk in trouble but something inside me told me not to so I kept my mouth shut and looked down at my work.

Everyone was leaving and I still needed to get the letter, I walked over to my desk and pretended I was tying my shoe lace. My hand immediately grabbed the letter and replaced it with my new one. I then stuck their letter in my bag and walked out like nothing happened.