Chapter 7

A/n: this chapter is just gunna be the letters so we can get to the part of the story where it is Christmas-

·♪· ──────·❤️·──────·♪·

Keith's letter on Thursday:

' No really you are the only one! I'll think about your advice but I'm not fond of it.. I just don't want anyone to know me too well they could use it to their advantage.

I know right?! I was starting to feel the same way.

Oof- you are a true hero if you can get through DOUBLE music, I can't even survive the hour without being so frustratingly bored. I should thank you too, you are like my escape from this lesson.

I highly doubt that, in my head you're this amazing and beautiful girl who can cheer anyone up just by smiling.'

My letter on Thursday:

' Yeah mhmmmm. I'm not gunna force you to do anything so just go at your own pace, I only want you to be happy a comfortable.

Woo well I'm glad we got that mystery out the way.

Well i guess I'm a hero now seeing as I get through this everyday. Ah I know the pain of being that bored. Aww that was cute even if you didn't intend it to be.

Don't set your hopes too high otherwise the fall to reality will kill you ( that's if we even find out who each other are. ) '

Keith's letter on Friday:

' Don't be sarcastic with me young lady. God I didn't know you could be so cheesy, it's sickening.

Agreed.

What would your hero name be? Sketchy.. oo or scribbles! That level of boredom seems to be very common in this day and age even tho we have cell phones. Shush, don't get any ideas it's not like I meant to be cute on purpose or anything.

Nah I think you will exceed my expectations. Maybe we could meet one day that is when we are both ready to do that tho.

Oh right, have a nice weekend! <— I almost forgot to write that'

My letter on Friday:

'Geez sorry sir. Hey! Don't judge my level of cheese and if you think it's sickening then you should just leave! Jk jk please stay 😂

Oh god you should never come up with names in your life you're horrible at making them. God you sound like an old man when you say "this day and age". You're such a tsundere it's funny.

Pff you need to come back to reality. Maybe but that won't be anytime soon like I'm no where near ready to show you who I am.

I will thanks, I hope you have a nice one too. Since you're going to be reading this on Monday, how was your weekend?'

Keith's letter on Monday:

' You better be sorry 😂. God you're so clingy you don't even want me to stop writing to you... if only there was a magical device we could write to each other on so we can talk over the weekends and half terms too.

Oof- that hurt my feelings.. pretend you can see me grabbing my chest where my heart is and making an overdramatic sad face.. I'm not old if I go to this school and I'm pretty sure we are the same age! Waittt how old are you anyway? I'm 16 just so you know.

That's understandable we'll take our time it's not like we are in a rush to find out who each other are.

My Weekend was alright I mostly just went out out with some mates, what about yours?'

My reply on Monday:

'Haha. Shut up I can be clingy if I want to be. Wouldn't that be magical if there was? I'm pretty sure you'd get tired of my stupid comments after a while tho.

Oh nuu I hurt da babies feewings! (Perfect description got that image in my head now 😂.) You have a good argument. I guess we really are the same age then.

So true but I can't lie my curiosity is killing me.

That sounds fun. My weekend was quite boring I just helped my mum with some of her craft fair things.'

·♪· ──────·❤️·──────·♪·

A/n again: part two of these letter are coming I just cba writing the rest right now.

Thank you for reading, have a great day/night!