Chapter 4: Mistake

Hi guys! Hopefully by now, I have more reads? I HOPE SO! Anyways, I am probably gonna butcher the term sex if I write this. I NEVER WROTE ONE. I mean I have done oral but not with much vocabu-

MOVING ON. ANYWAYS, if you find manxboy sex disturbing, I suggest YOU TO STOP HATIN' AND LEAVE. ^_^

Please vote, comment, and follow! Without further ado, behold~! XD

Nobody's P.O.V.

The older male pounced on top of Ritsuka and kissed him lovingly yet roughly. He moved his lips and tongue down his small neck and began sucking on his pale skin.

Ritsuka let out a noise signaling Soubi to keep going. He played with the younger one's nipple and kisses him again. Then Soubi pulls Ritsuka out from under him and straddles him on his lap.

Still kissing, Ritsuka wrapped his arms around Soubi's neck and tugged on his hair softly. Soubi supports Ritsuka's back while licking and kissing all down his neck to his belly. Ritsuka's eyes were glassy and filled with a begging passion. He wanted the older one so much. And as did the older one to Ritsuka.

Ritsuka lies on his back and Soubi handles his member. Ritsuka moans softly to his touches as a fire spreads through each touch.

"S-Soubi....ahn...." He moans. His hips begin rocking back and forth while Soubi continues handling him.

Ritsuka's clothes were gone and Soubi was in his boxers. Soubi sucked on his middle finger and placed it at Ritsuka's entrance.

As Soubi pushed it in, Ritsuka winced. "It'll only hurt for a little bit. I promise. Do you trust me Ritsuka?" He cooed into Ritsuka's ear.

"I trust you...." He replies. "Good." Soubi whispers as he slides in another finger. The younger boy below him winced again then loosened his tense. Soubi slid in one more finger and started pulling in and out of him slowly.

Ritsuka's moans were then more frequent and he grew hotter each second.

Ritsuka's P.O.V.

Soubi was pulling in and out with three fingers. Yet my body rocked with each motion he made. I longed for something bigger when Soubi pulled out his fingers.

"You last a long time. I'm surprised you haven't cum yet." He smirks at me. "Be quiet..." I ordered.

Then Soubi pulls off his boxers and places his erected member at my entrance.

"Are you sure you trust me?" He repeats. "Yes, Soubi." I assure him. "Okay."

Nobody's P.O.V.

Soubi pushes his member into the young boy and Ritsuka moans loudly. At first it hurt for Ritsuka but eventually he started to rock his body back and forth along with Soubi. Ritsuka's moans grew louder and became faster.

"Soubi...." Ritsuka calls out. After hearing that, Soubi releases into Ritsuka.He let out a deep and long groan and pulled out of Ritsuka. Ritsuka met his release as well right after Soubi pulled out.

Their breaths mixed and Soubi lay next to Ritsuka slowly drifting off. But before they do, he whispers. "We're skipping tomorrow..."

"Yeah....." Ritsuka replies as the author ends the chapter.

SO WOW. O___O My first ever sex scene....It's not that I think it's bad, it's just that I thinkit's okay. But who cares. Please give me your thoughts in the comments and tell me how I did. Thankies! And look forward to chapter 5! >.o And what will happen to Ritsuka's ears??? MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I actually didn't think of that ti'll after I wrote this....O___O''