Chapter 5: Don't Leave Me

I can't believe that happened. Well.....yeah.....I am not intirely certain about my plan for the rest of this but I am going to do it anyways. Poor Ritsuka. He even said in the manga, his mom'll freak if he lost his ears at his age. Oh she is gonna freak. XD

Enjoy!

Ritsuka's P.O.V.

"Ritsuka.....I'm so sorry...." Soubi muttered while packing up his clothes. I can't stop pacing and without my ears, it feels very bare on my head. And cold....*shivers*

I sigh for the millionth time and Soubi sits on his bed patting beside him for me to come over.

I sit down and stare into my lap. I can't stop thinking about everything. What's going to happen.

Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. I don't know why, but I feel more matured. And I feel like I can explain things better. Shit. I'm an adult now. Not technically but mentally.

"Ritsuka....I don't know how we're going to do this. But for now, here." Soubi pulls out some fake ears and a tail.

"Soubi....I-I thought...." Soubi and I are supposed to go away together.

"I'm sorry. But I need to take care of things elsewhere. You need to stay here and go back to a normal routine."

"W-what normal routine!? I have no life here without y-" I cover my hands over my mouth.

"Ritsuka...." Soubi pulls me into a tight embrace and I notice his ragged breathing and his shooken body.

"Soubi....you'll come back right?" I cough out trying not to cry. Man, Soubi has never seen me this upset....

He gave me no reply but just rocked me in his arms and kissed the top of my head.

"Soubi....I love you and I don't want you to go..." I sob.

"I know...." He said. Soubi got up, grabbed his bags, and left me crying in the lonely apartment.

Sorry guys. I know that was a bit short, but I wanted to leave you guys thinking a little.

So what do you guys think will happen? If you really want another update, comment and follow me.

And don't forget. If you follow me, I'll follow you! ;D