Chapter 13

(Y/N POV)

We were walking down the hall, to the dress that Al bought for me.

He brought me to the living room, and spun me around to face him.

"Now dear, I customized this dress, especially for you. I talked with the designer, and gave her my ideas, so she could make the perfect dress." Alastor explained.

He then spun me back around, immediately covering my eyes.

Alastor started to count down.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

His hand flew away from my face.

My jaw just dropped to the floor.

This dress was lovely!

It was a red and black dress, matching with Alastors Tuxedo. (Dress picture down below).

 (Dress picture down below)

I was astonished. The dress looked really expensive, and beautiful.

"Al, you didn't have to get me such a gorgeous dress..." I said, holding back tears.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, he lured his head closer to my ear.

"Only the best for the best. My princess deserves everything." Alastor whispered.

I couldn't take it, I started to cry tears of joy.

"Go try it on!" He said, letting go of me.

I nodded, I ran to the dress, grabbing it and running to the washroom.

I came out not too long later. Alastor was waiting outside the washroom door.

His smile only grew bigger when I came out, he couldn't take his eyes off of me.

"Dear you looking gorgeous!" Alastor yelled.

I smiled.

I ran over to him, jumping into his arms and hugging him. He lost balance and we ended up on the floor. I looked him in the eyes and he looked me in the eyes.

I grabbed his face and kissed his with passion.

I pulled away after a few minutes, a huge smile was on my face.

"Thank you..." I said

"No need to thank me, my love." He whispered.

Not too long later, we got up, Alastor had to get ready.

After he got ready, he called a taxi.

While we were waiting for the taxi, I had to know where we were going.