Authors Note

Hey there! 

So its been a while, but here we are! at the end of Death, But no Description! 

I am sorry for the lack of activity but, I needed to finish this book. I didnt think that this would take so long to finish, but it ran a bigger course than I expected it to, and thats fine, but I left the ending for MONTHS... I lost my train of thought for what I had planned originally for this series, and it was a bit ...everywhere...  BUT, I finished it, and I plan of finishing many more of my books... but many arent ready for the end yet. So I will continue to update them...

I would like to thank all my amazing readers for putting up with my infrequent writing schedule, and for reading my crazy fanfic... this is my first AlastorXReader, and I am planning many more different books... I have a few of my own books (Not with any one elses Characters) coming soon on another account I have made... So far I have a few murder mysterys and horror books that I am planning, and I have a collab book I am making with a friend (Dont know when That will come out, but it will be on this account)

As for this account, I have a few anime based fanfics planned, another Alastor X reader (coming soon to theatres near you), and a few other projects I wanna do. But I am short on time with work and school, so these projects will take longer to come by... So please be patient for the new content. 

Again, I would like to thank you all for all the support you have given, all the great comments, all the conversations... EVERYTHING! I love you all! and hope to see you all in my other books! Thank you for reading Death, But no description! 

Sincerely,

The Author

Keaghan White (Keewhite12)