Here

Side Note: Baz and Simon are in seventh year and have been together for a couple months in this fic.

Baz's POV:

Simon isn't sleeping when I wake up at midnight. He's sitting at the end of his bed, facing the window. Even though I can't see his face, I know he's upset. His shoulders are hunched and he has his knees pulled up to his chest. Back when I was thirteen, I would have just gone back to sleep if I saw him like this, or I would have laughed, but I would never laugh at him now. Not when I know that he wouldn't laugh at me. 

I slip out of my bed and over to him as quietly as possible, then I lay my hand gently on his shoulder. He jumps, his head whipping around, but he relaxes when he sees it's only me. "Hey," I whisper "Hey," he breaths back. I run my fingers down the length of his arm and catch his hand. Then I settle myself down on the bed in front of him, blocking his view out the window. His eyes flick up to mine then down into his lap. He looks sad, the pale moonlight from outside illuminates his face. Every mole, every freckle, every perfect or imperfect thing about him stands out to me now, and the overwhelming beauty of it all, of him, is so incredibly amazing that I can't even explain it in words. Nobody could. Because Simon doesn't just have magic, he is magic, and that is the only way I could ever put it. Simon Snow is magic, my magic. 

Something cold and wet hits our hands, drawing me back to reality. Simons crying, and it breaks my heart. I put my other hand on his cheek and brush away a tear, "What's wrong Simon?" I ask, because it's the only thing I can think of and because it's the only thing I want to know right now. "I... I just....I don't....." he studders, "Simon?" I raise one eyebrow, "I don't think that I will ever be good enough for you." He finally gets out. I sigh loudly, exasperated, not this again. Ever since we started dating he's been going on about how he's 'not good enough for me', why can't he understand that's he's exactly good enough for me and always will be, because he's Simon Snow and he's magic. He tries to continue "I think-" but I cut him off, "Shhhhh." "I just-" I try to get him to stop again, "Hush." But Simon still tries to go on. "I worry-" And even though I love him, this is starting to get annoying. "Don't." I say, tightening my grasp on his hand. "But-" I sigh again, the anger leaving me as soon as it came, I move closer and whisper his name, "Simon." "Baz?" He asks as he finally meets my eyes. I grab both his hands and put them on my chest. "Here." I say. And when I lean forward, he closes his eyes and kisses me back.

It's a soft kiss and doesn't last very long. When I pull away, it's evident that it had a good effect on Simon. He doesn't look quite so upset anymore. I turn so I'm sitting next to him, and pull him against me. He leans his head against my shoulder and we gaze out the window at the billions of stars for so long, I lose track of time. Then Simon whispers, so quietly I almost don't catch it, "I love you." And when I hear it, I can't help but grin.

"I love you too." 

I know this was short but, I hoped you liked it. Please leave a comment, I would enjoy hearing what you have to say!