Games

Hey guys! I'm back with part 49!
Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Meet me at midnight
in the forest
of my dreams.
We'll make a fire
and count the stars
that shimmer
above the trees.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mad. That's what i am right now. I am currently in the park, sitting on the bench and watching Solar cling into Jimin. If she doesn't back off in one second, i will fucking end her with my own hands. Jimin looked irritated and he's trying to push her away. I finally stood up and glared at Solar while walking, who was totally ignoring my presence.

I pulled on her hair and yanked her away from Jimin. I slapped her so hard that her cheek was blessed with my hand. "Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Him." That was the last thing a said before walking off with Jimin.
We arrived at the groceryshop and decided to buy some ramen.

We sat down on a table next to the big window with the sight of the street. I picked my chopsticks up and started eating, followed by Jimin. After we were done, we walked back home to rest a bit. I jumped on the bed and hugged Jimin who couldn't open his eyes. We didn't sleep last night because Jimin was still too horny after our session in the closet.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

I couldn't breath. I was laughing so hard that i fell on the ground. I woke up in the morning and the first thing i did was checking my phone. Junkook sended me tons of memes and i was reading them all. Jimin came in the livingroom, freshly clothed. "Why are you laughing?" He asked confusedly.

"Isbkfnidjjjsjugjbbnf!!!" I, myself, couldn't understand what i just said. "Can you please speak my language?" I giggled and jumped on him. He catched me immediatly and i showed my phone. He blinked with his eyes and looked at me with a poker face. "That's not even funny." I rolled my eyes and jumped out off his arms again. "You are no fun." I said while pouting cutely with my arms crossed over my chest. Jimin kissed my pouting lips and pinched my cheeks.

"Cute." I sighed and sat down on the couch again, feeling extremely bored. "Let's play some games." I looked up with a excited expression on my face. I ran to the drawers and pulled the Playstation Consoles out. "Get ready to get ruined, little shit." I said with a smirk and threw one of the consoles to him. "We'll see who wins." He said and started the game. Mario Kart.

"Yah! Stop pushing me, asshole!!" I yelled while elbowing his stomach, not averting my gaze from the tv screen. "I'm not pushing! You just can't ride straight, dipshit!!" I gasped at the nickname and glared at the screen. "Imma beat yo ass up, muthafuka!!" I yelled and increased the speed of my car. After 3 seconds, i reached the finish line and jumped.

"I WON!!!!" I clapped in my hands while jumping and didn't notice Jimin staring at me with a smile. After calming down, we decided to cuddle a bit.

"Jimin?"

"Yes, babygirl?"

"You're not flirting with other girls anymore, right?"

"Ofcourse not."

"How much do you love me?"

"This much."

Jimin opened his arms widely and hugged me tightly, making me giggle.

"How much do you love me?"

"This much."

I also opened my arms widely and hugged him too. He closed his eyes and smelled my hair. "You smell so good, baby." I smiled and flipped my hair. "I know." Jimin rolled his eyes playfully and turned the TV on.
We were watching the news when a article took my attention.

Kim Yong-sun was found dead in her appartement. There were no evidence of suicidal commits but we found a knife with initials on it. K.S.

Hope we find the murderer quickly. If you find anything eye-catching, please report the police-station. Thank you for your attention. Good evening.

Jimin and i were shook. Solar is dead? What kind of fuckery is this? I looked at Jimin. "Ho- Wha- What?!" We both said at the same time. "K.S.? Who is th-" Then it hit me. Kang Seulgi. Can it be? "Jimin? D-do you think Seulgi did this?" He scrunched his nose and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean? Why whould she do that?" He asked. "K.S. Kang Seulgi." His eyes went wider and his mouth formed a big O. "Holy moly!" He gasped. "Woah, i didn't expect that from her." I joked. "Same. Should we call Yoongi for more information?" Jimin took his phone out while suggesting. I nodded and he pressed the call button under Yoongi's name.

"Hyung? Are you alone?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well. We just watched the news and Solar is dead. The only evidence is a knife with initials on it. K.S. So i wanted to ask if it was Seulgi.
You know... Kang Seulgi..."

Silence.

"Hyung?"

"Yoongi Oppa? Who are you talking to? Is it Jimin Oppa? What are you guys talking about?"

We heard Seulgi's voice on the other side of the line.

"Well... I just got to know that Solar is dead and they found a evidence. A knife with initials on it, wich is K.S.-"

Suddenly, we heard a gunshot.
Jimin and i jumped up from the couch.

"Hyung?!! Hyung?!!!" Jimin yelled while tears started to form in his eyes. I took the phone out of his hands and gestured him to follow me. We ran out of the house and drove to Yoongi's house. We barged in the house and saw red liquis on the ground that was leading to the livingroom. We slowly followed the trails and gasped when we saw a lifeless body on the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------

Take a deep breath and calm down. Listen to the calm sounds. The chirping birds. The ocean waves.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋