Eye To Eye

Hey guys! I'm back with part 66! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

She was mine.

All mine.

But not anymore.

I've lost her.

But i'm not giving up either.

I'll get her back.

---------------------------------------------------------

"The end." I said before glancing at Chanyeol who was already asleep.
I closed the book filled with fairytales and placed it on the nightstand next to his bed, leaning closer to the little boy. I kissed his forehead with a quiet sigh and stood up, walking out of the room.

I went to my own room that i don't share with Jimin anymore and jumped in bed, pulling the thick blanket over my cold body. I looked out of the window from my bed and saw the beautiful night sky. The moon was probably laughing his ass off at me because of my stupidness.

I didn't notice he had another girl in his life.

I didn't notice he had another son from another woman.

I was blinded by his love.

He was too smart to use me.

I was too dumb to notice.

And with that truthful thoughts, i drifted to my sleep.

||

"Jiminie, come sleep next to me." Sarah said with a sweet voice while patting the empty place next to her. She wore nothing but a nightgown, her skin exposed. I felt disgusted. Her face was fully caked with make up. Who the fuck sleeps with make up on? I really wanted to sit down and count how many layers of foundation she smeared on her face. I scrunched my nose and walked over to the couch, causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"Oppa! What're you doing?! Come here next to me!!" She whined and even that annoyed me. She sounded like a dying bird or something.
"No thank you. I'm good here." She huffed in annoyance and glared at me sharply. "The couch is not comfortable. It's better to sleep on the bed."

"The bed's not the problem. It's the person who i'm sharing the bed with." I mumbled under my breath and closed my eyes, imagining my angel's face in my mind. A smile made it's way to my face as i sighed happily while thinking about her. "Are you thinking about me baby?" I groaned and turned a bit to stare at the ceiling, holding back the urge to choke the woman. Out of nowhere a felt a weight on me.

My eyes shot open as i saw Sarah laying down on me. My anger rised up and i pushed her away, making her fall down. She rubbed her butt while deathglaring at me. "You need to learn your lesson. A threatment was not enough i guess." She whispered as she walked away with a smirk, ideas popping up in her head while Jimin was already asleep and dreaming about his princess.

||

"Chan-Chan open your mouth, come on! Be a good boy for mommy!"
I pouted as i waved the fork with a piece of pancake in front of his face. He shook his head and crossed his arms, looking away to the other side. He was like this since yesterday and it's annoying the shit out of me. I sighed and placed the fork on the plate, grabbing both of his smol hands carefully. "Channie~~" I chimed with a smile.

He frowned and looked up at me, giving me a hint of hope. "That's gay." My jaw dropped as i gasped. "Where did you learn that from?!" My eyes widened. "From dad."

Dissapointed but not suprised.

"That's a bad word!! You can't say that to your own mother!!" He just shrugged and continued sulking. I sighed again and grabbed his minion themed backpack, handing it over to him. He jumped from his chair and walked over to the front door, followed by me.

After a minute or 2 we arrived and i kissed Chanyeol's forehead before the teacher brought him inside.
I chuckled when he slapped the hand of the teacher away with a cute glare.
Just like his mother. I mentally flipped my hair and started walking away to the fountain park to clear my mind.

Wrong decision. I stopped in my tracks when i saw a certain person in front of me, glancing nervously at me while fidgeting with his fingers.
I looked at the fountain for a second and then back to him before walking past him, ignoring his whole existence. I heard his shout behind me.

"Y/N!!! PLEASE LISTEN TO MY EXPLANATION, PLEASE!!" Tears prickled in my eyes but i held them back. He doesn't deserve my precious tears. Park fucking Jimin. I fucking hate you.

||

I bursted in tears when Y/n dissapeared from my sight. I walked over to the fountain and sat down on a bench that was next to it. "What am i supposed to do. I miss her so much.
I miss my son. His cute little smile whenever i buy him ice cream. His cute smol hands and beautiful brown eyes that can blind people. His chubby cheeks and plump lips he got from me. Then there's my angel. My beautiful angel. She's the definition of a goddess. Her beauty, her smart brain, her fucking delicious body, her flawless skin. Everything about her is perfect. Heck, even her crooked teeth is beautiful. God, that skin of hers. So fucking milky and soft. I just want to run to her and rip her clothes off, fuck the living shit out of her.

I wiped my tears with my sleeves and stood up with a blank look. The sound of a notification caught my attention as i pulled my phone out.

Psycho Bitch:

Baby? When are you coming back home? I miss you and i'm fucking horny right now. Help me out a little.😍😙😗

I mentally puked as i shoved my phonr back in my pocket, not bothering to reply to her thirsty texts. I didn't want to go. I really didn't want to and i'm not going to. I gathered all the courage up and forced a smile. "I'm getting my angel back and i don't give a fuck about the hoe. She can do what she wants if she can. Try me bitch."

---------------------------------------------------------

Having courage is difficult.

But gathering courage is easy if you have your target.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋