Chapter 8.

Dylan looked at me with his gorgeous blue eyes and the biggest smile came across his face. He picked me up and spun me around and finished off with a kiss.

“Well, I don’t know about you but I’m starving! Should we eat?!” He asked me.

“Let’s eat!” I answered. He pulled out his phone and started playing ‘Time of Your Life’ by Green Day. I looked up at him and smiled.

“Good song choice,” I winked. We began eating and talked for at least 2 hours. He makes me laugh so much with all of his terrible jokes and his teasing. I am now 100% sure we know everything about each other, the good and the bad.

“How am I so lucky?” He asked.

“I was going to ask the same thing,” I smiled. He leaned over the table and kissed me on the forehead. “This has been the best week of my life.”

“Me too,” I could feel my cheeks going bright pink.

“Aw you’re blushing!” He laughed.

“No I’m not!

“You are too!” He replied, “You’re adorable when you blush!”

I started blushing again, so I stood up from the bench and jogged away (as a joke of course).

“You ain’t leaving me!” He said. He stood up from the bench as well and chased after me, we were both laughing as he tried to catch up to me. When he finally caught up to me he grabbed me from behind and started spinning me around and when he put me down he began to kiss my neck. I moaned, which made him stop and laugh.

“Don’t stop.” I groaned. He turned me around and we began pressing our lips against each other. He grabbed my hips and pushed me up against the tree. He pulled back, I bit my lip which made him push his lips against mine again.

“I love you.” I moaned.

“I love you, too.”  

-AUTHORS NOTE-

.....................................................................................................................

Things are getting heated!!!! Make sure you leave a comment and vote!