Helping Hand

Yasmine's P.O.V
________________

"Yasmine!" Troy yells from the shower

"Why are you yelling?" I say laughing as he turns the water off and wraps the towel around his lower body after drying off his hair.

" You don't have to cover up, it's just me"
I say wrapping my arms around him wanting a kiss

"Mrs. Davidson are you flirting with me?" Troy jokes while giving me a kiss

" As long as you don't tell my husband.." I joke back biting his bottom lip

"I'm gonna get you for that one Yas" he says still holding onto my hand as I pull away

"Can't wait" I say giving him a seducing look as I give him his phone that had been ringing

He smiles at how I just teased him even though we aren't planning on having sex until after we're married which is a good idea comparing to the fact that my mom still doesn't like us together... I guess I'll stop by her house tomorrow to tell her the big news of him proposing to me which I'm sure she'll hate very much but she'll have to know eventually.

"Alright, bye" he says while hanging up

"Um Yas?"

"What is it baby?"

"I need to ask you a really huge favor but I need you to not freak out" he says cautiously

"You're scaring me a bit, what is it?"

" My friend Grace, needs a place to stay for a while. I've known her since High School and she called me this morning letting me know that she doesn't have anywhere to stay with barely any money to last her for food, I might be able to get her a nice place to stay in, in a few days so she should be good by then, I told her that I'd talk to you about it so what do you say?"

"I'm not so sure about this but she's welcomed to stay in the guest room, I can make it up nice for her today while you're at work, that way she'll be comfortable when she comes over"

I feel like there's more to know about her than what he's telling me but if she needs the help, I'll be willing to give the extra hand.

"Thanks babe, I'll let her know" he says while giving me a kiss