Chapter Seven

Hey, guys! I haven't updated in months... since last year, in fact! This chapter was requested by @missperegrinestrash and it will be dedicated to Millard himself! (Glad you like him too, he's my favorite :)

The characters reacting to their fan art in this chapter will be as follows:

-Millard (Obviously. Get used to it :)

-Enoch

-Emma

-Olive

-Bronwyn

-Hugh

Before I begin this chapter, I'd like to say that I am not as up to date with Miss Peregrine as I was when I began writing this. I read A Map Of Days and loved it, but that was the last time that I thought about Miss Peregrine much. I hope you understand that I am still very much a part of the Miss Peregrine fandom, and I hope you enjoy this chapter. (By the way, I've begun obsessing with Hamilton along with Miss Peregrine, so if you have not listened to Hamilton yet, I urge you to do so. Anyways, let's go ahead. I've rambled long enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millard: Hello, everyone! As you know, in the last chapter, I met the "author" of this story! We now email quite frequently, and she notified me that a Wattpad user had requested a chapter about me, myself, and I! Thank you, user, and I hope that you enjoy this chapter. Let's go ahead!

Millard: I have to say, whoever created this is extremely talented!

Emma: Ooh! I can only imagine how hard it was to make that, as it's so small!

Enoch: *Rolls eyes* It's just a painting of that time Millard looked at himself all dressed up, stupidly thinking that he could go out into public like that!

Emma: *Hits his arm* Oh, shut up, Enoch!

Hugh: Mate, you looked good in that suit. Don't listen to Enoch

Millard: Thank you! Let's move on!