Chapter 7

Eren's POV

Now it's Thursday. Tomorrow until Sunday, I get to see Levi. Ever since yesterday afternoon, I've been thinking about when I'd get to talk to Levi again. Of course, this time, he can't leave me any notes. We'll get to talk in person. I've also been thinking about something else... what if I slip him a note like he did to me in the alleyway? Anyways, I need to focus on school.

My outfit was a little like yesterday's, being something I normally wouldn't wear. I do like to try new things, though, so why not give it a shot?

 I do like to try new things, though, so why not give it a shot?

For breakfast, I had a bowl of yogurt, granola, and fruit.

Once I was ready and had my things, I was out the door. I was excited to go to class today, because Mikasa and Armin would be there again. Maybe I'll get to hang out with them after class.

As I was walking down the sidewalk, I spotted a girl about my age by the way she looked. She had dropped a folder full of papers and was scrambling to gather them all. I ran over to help her pick them up. We both accidentally grabbed the same paper at the same time, causing our hands to touch. Cliché, I know. She looked up at me as we both stood up, a blush spread across her face. "Th-thank you for helping me!" She said quickly, then sped away. Some girls just don't get it. Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I'm any different than you, so why are you getting all jittery? It's like they speak a foreign language.

I brushed it all off, and continued to walk along the sidewalk. I checked the time on my phone, and I had 7 minutes left to get to class. I took a quick breath, and began to jog to school, not being able to afford being late again.

I finally reached the school and got to class as quick as I could. As soon as I sat down near Armin and Mikasa, the bell rang. "Glad you got here in time." Armin whispered to me before our professor started to speak. "Alright, everyone. Today we will be discussing adolescent behavior." I secretly rolled my eyes. Ugh. Basically puberty.

We took tons of notes as the professor spoke, and Mikasa, Armin and I all made quick side comments every once in a while as we did so. "Now, we've all experienced these emotions, and still feel most of them today. Getting irritated for unknown reasons, feeling overwhelmed with sadness, et cetera." The professor lectured. Like me getting all worked up about the cafe...