Chapter 11

Levi's POV

This is great... I get to spend time with him before I leave.

"I could drive us there if you just tell me where to go." Eren said. This eager and excited side of him is pretty adorable, I have to admit. "That'd be great. We're gonna have to try to sneak past these people, though." I said, trying to keep my head hung low. " 'Kay, let's get outta here." Eren said. We both got up, and Eren stood close to me as I tried my best to cover my face and walk quickly. Being so close to him made me blush a little.

We got to his car, and he unlocked it. We both got in and buckled up. If I'm being honest, this is all so strange. I mean, I don't feel like there's a difference between us. Yeah I'm a "celebrity", but what does that really change about me? Nothing.

Blue-Eyes started the car, then turned on the radio. I hear a very familiar voice for a split second, then he switched the station. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him glance at me, then look away. That dedicated, huh?

There was a slow guitar song playing, one I've heard before. Eren started to pull out of the parking space we were in. I gave him directions as he drove.

At one point, I started humming along with the song playing on the radio, and tapping my foot on the floorboard. I knew the harmony to this part, so I silently sang it. Eren must've been paying attention, because he looked at me as if I was crazy. I looked forward, but looked at him from the side. We then both broke into laughter. It's like I've known him all my life, but it's only been like a week.

We finally reached our destination, Sina Place. Kinda a weird name, but the food's good.

We went inside, were brought to a table, and ordered. While we waited for our food, we talked. We didn't have to talk very loud, because it wasn't very busy.

Eren's POV

"So, what do I need to know about you?" Levi asked me with a joking tone in his voice. "What do you want to know?" I asked. "Like... imagine having to fill out one of those papers on the first day of school where you introduce yourself. That stuff." I giggled. "Well, my full name is Eren Jaeger, I'm 20, my birthday is March 30th, and I'm studying psychology." I told him. He had his hand on the side of his face, holding his head up. The way he he was looking at me told me he was really listening to me.

"Psychology? That's pretty cool. What kind of stuff do you learn about?" he asked me. "Well right now, we're doing a unit on behavior basically during puberty. It gets kinda annoying during class because people are trying not to giggle since they're not mature enough to talk about puberty, apparently."

"Hm. Anyways, how about your friends?"

"Oh, I have two best friends. Armin and Mikasa. I've known them for a super long time. They might as well be my siblings. They came to the cafe the first night you performed. God, I was so nervous and my hear- I was just really nervous."

"You seem a little nervous right now. And yeah I get it, but to be honest I don't really see a difference between us. People usually think being a celebrity means you're superior to other people, but I definitely don't think that." Levi told me. "I agree. To be completely honest, when I talk to you it feels like I've known you for like, my whole life." Did I really just say that?

"Me too. Well, I'm glad we both feel the same wa-" Levi was interrupted by the waitress that was serving us came back with our food.

We ate, and Levi insisted on paying. Finally, I let him.

He gave me the directions to the hotel he was staying in. I guess he trusts me that much already.

Once we get there and I pull up in a parking space, Levi looks at me and says, "Thank you. For coming to lunch with me. I'll miss you." I blushed. "Thank you for inviting me. I'll miss you too." After I said that, Levi picked up my hand, which was resting on the console, and planted a warm kiss on it.

My face turned into the sun. He smiled one last time, then closed the car door and started walking towards the hotel.

That did not just happen.