3. Meeting him? Part 1

Patton's POV.

It's been a month since we've thought about the ghost! I really wanted to met him, her, or them!

I was exploring the kitchen when I saw a room off to the side on the kitchen. The fridge hid the room. I was confused and decided to enter.

When I walked through it was an old room. I was in aww when I saw someone.

?????? POV!

I sighed but was quickly cut off by the door opening. I looked over my shoulder to see Patton. Shoot...

I quickly turned my whole body to face him. He looked like he was about to explode. I gulped, from what I heard Patton loves the idea of ghost So meeting one would be shocking and amazing for him. I was too in shock that he'd found this room.

"Are oh a ghost?!" He said happily his eyes shining a little.

"Uhh... y-yeah.." I said. I was speaking to a person.

"OMG!! Ghosts are real!" He jumped for joy.

"C-can you keep this from the others..?" I asked. He looked at me and thought.

"Of course I will but why if I can ask?" Patton asked.

"Well... I-I... it's hard to trust people.. I'd rather not have them notice me just just." I said.

"Okay! Well is this where you sleep..?" He questioned looking at the room.

"Uhh.. Yeah.. it's kinda my room.. I can't really sleep since I'm dead but it's where I mostly hang out." I said.

"Oh cool! But most of this stuff it really old.." Patton looked around the room.

"Yeah, I've been dead for a while.." I spoke.

"Either way! You probably know my name but I'm Patton!" He smiled and held out his hand.

"Yeah I know all your names.. not to sound creepy! But you've all used your names in the kitchen. Also I can't touch you I'm kinda.." Patton got it and pulled his hand away. "And call me anxiety. I just don't like my name."

"Okay! So.."

Just like that me and Patton became quick friends but he never told the others.

But...

They started to know something was wrong when Patton would disappear every now and then during the day. One of them decided to follow him...

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I just want to have separate chapters to introduce him to the others. Who do you want to be next?  (If no one answers then I'll just ask one of my friends to say a one of them.)