All His

I walked into the house behind him. He closed the door and we instantly knew we were alone. It was eerily quiet for this condo to be.

"I guess they went out. I wonder where." I sat my purse down and shrugged but he wasn't looking at me.

"You know if you want to call them and go meet up it's fine. I know you haven't seen them in awhile. You should hang out with your friends."

He shook his head and turned to look at me. He walked toward me and placed his hands on my hip. He slowly leant in and placed a simple kiss on my lips before pulling away.

"They are staying a week or two. I'm going to be living with them. Right now it's me and you time ok. I don't need to hang out with them today."

I smiled at him. My boyfriend, my wonderful wonderful boyfriend.

I took a few seconds of a moment to realize how lucky I was before I threw myself into him.

He responded immediately. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly as we kissed.

Our mouths moved in sync and I ran my hands through his hair. As he moved his arms from around me and to grope my butt instead, I in return moved one of my hands from his hair to his crotch.

Then oh my god he completely turned.

He grabbed my sides and pushed me quickly against the wall. His lips connected to my neck causing me to whimper and moan quietly.

He pulled away out of breath a few minutes later for . He then looked at me with dark dark eyes and a smirk.

It was sooo hot I swear

His arms up against the wall held me in a barrier, me to his mercy.

He lent forward and whispered to me, though no one else was here. "You are beyond fucking beautiful."

He then reconnected his lips to mine and grabbed my thighs. I complied and jumped, wrapping my legs around him.

He still held me against the wall and for a few moments, it was just my lips on his and his on mine.

I took a second to pull away and just say the simple word "Room", and I could feel his smile at it as I kissed him.

Then suddenly the front door opened. He heard it too because he sighed and pulled away. He looked at me angrily for a second and just sighed. "Next time we are going to your place."

He pulled away from the wall and removed myself from around him but kept my eyes on him. I couldn't look at the rest of them.

"Were you guys going to-" Cameron grunted, cutting Nash off. He grabbed my hand and just pulled me with him into the living room.

"Oh my god you guys were going to do it." I covered my face in my hands as I sat on the couch.

"Oh Betthany it's natural do not be embarrassed", Nash said as he patted my back and sat next to me.

"Leave her alone Nash", Cam said still a bit angry I could tell.

When I looked up my eyes found Carter first who was looking at me worryingly. Me and him haven't talked since Jack has arrived and I'm sure only he knew it was killing me.

I was mostly embarrassed that Jack out of them all had seen me doing that with Cameron.

Jack and Jack were both silent. Johnson on his phone and Gilinsky just staring at the coffee table. He did look up at me though and we made eye contact. He tighten his jaw and quickly looked away.

I wish I could tell him I was sorry

------

Jacks POV (Ohhh something new)

I laughed at Carter's joke. He's a fucking idiot oh my god. I had missed him.

After me and Bee broke up, or cut it off more so since we weren't actually together so it wasn't a break up, me and Carter stopped talking as much. He chose her side, she was his best friend though so I don't blame him.

Sammy and Bee had been super close friends and he hadn't talked to her even once after she left me.

I wonder if she has told Cameron yet. Then again that's not my place to worry about.

They are dating, she can tell him as much of the truth as she pleases. And if that's none of it then that's her choice.

Ah they are dating, Cameron got her the one way I never did.

The official way.

I wonder if she loves Cameron.

"Jack hello?"Carter let out, giving me a shove.

"Sorry what I was thinking." About something I shouldn't be.

He just furrowed his eyebrows at me and nodded. "Never mind then."

I shrugged and followed behind Nash to his door. He went for the handle and looked straight back at me.

"You didn't lock it idiot.You were the last one out." He shook his head and just swung the door open.

We all froze at the action before us.

There she was, her legs wrapped around his waist, way too much face sucking happening.

Cameron pulled away from her slowly and next to me Jack leaned in and whispered "Thats what you two used to legit look like when I would walk in."

I didn't even look at him when I hit him away.

She wouldn't look at us as Nash asked them if they were going to do it and kept making comments about it.

I said nothin but I felt Carter's eyes on me. He wanted to say something but he kept quiet.

I sat on the couch trying to block her out. She was embarrassed and though it was cute I Hated it.

I Hated that I still thought she was cute. I also thought she was still Beautiful and Sexy as well .

I looked up from the coffee table to glance at her momentarily. She had already been looking at me so our eyes met

And though she was beautiful, I couldn't stand to look at her.

Because she was Cameron's.

So I locked my jaw and looked away.

She's all his now