0.2

Camryn's P.O.V

I continued to walk towards my room, pulling out my key and opening it.

"Wow" I breathed upon entering.

For a dorm room it wasn't too bad, just needed some touchups.

It had a huge bed in the middle, with a window just above the bed and small white drawers on each side. To my left on the wall was a big white dresser, and a little farther down a desk was pushed up against the wall. Towards my right was a small walk in closet.

As I began to unpack I also decorated my room. I put a white bedsheets and some gray pillows; I laid out a folded back blanket on the beginning of the bed.

Then I hung up a bulletin board with Polaroid pictures of Ally and me, and even some of my different vans and converse. I stacked up my many different books on each small drawer on either side of my bed. I then placed my laptop on my desk, along with some post its, pens, pencils, and even color pencils. On my big drawer I placed my baby blue Polaroid camera along with a couple more books and some antique perfumes that were once my moms.

Once I was done unpacking I threw myself on my bed trying to get some rest, when my stomach grumbled.

"poop" I muttered to myself "now I have to get up and get food" I picked up my lazy self off of bed grabbing my phone, when I heard a knock, checking the time I noticed it was already 7:00pm.

I opened the door to reveal the secretary.

"Can I help you?" I said furrowing my eyebrows

"Ah yes Ms. Garcia--- "Camryn" I interrupted, "umm yes Camryn, here is your schedule for school and your locker number".

I muttered thanks, placed it on my dresser then continued walking.

~~~

I was currently in the Dining Hall sitting by myself, because of the fact that in this new school I was going to do minimum socializing, in hopes that it could help my anger, and just help me forget.

But also because I know that I don't want anyone finding out about my past and about my parents.

I was eating when suddenly, "hey fat ass is the food good?" said the blonde from the other night, she snickered to her friends. At least I eat, I thought to myself, "Good one Amber" said one of her Barbies. How do they all manage to look exactly like Barbie and eachother jeez.

I was about to answer but instead I shook my head and walked away.

As I was about to exit the Dining Hall, someone grabbed my wrist, "don't listen to her alright" said a familiar Irish accent, I turned to see his blue eyes.

"Umm ok" I shyly smiled and continued walking.

"Wait! Wait" I turned to see blue eyes again.

"c-can I umm walk you to your dorm room?" he stuttered.

"Well I'm actually not going to my room yet" I said "I'm gonna try to get to know the school"

"Oh well Ill show you around" he said more confidently

"Um well, no it's fine I just want to--- "nope I'm showing you around" he interrupted

God this kid was pushy.

~~~

Blue eyes showed me around a little till we stopped at a small lake.

"So you never told me your name?" Blue eyes hinted.

"Camryn" I said looking at the beautiful view, "what's your name?"

"Horan, Niall Horan" he said dramatically

"Well Niall, you are corny, very corny" I said slightly elbowing him

"Oh well" he joked.

After joking around for a little longer Niall walked me back to my dorm "uhh so umm thanks for tonight, I guess" I said running my hand through my hair and smiling shyly.

"No prob" he said, then he froze and quickly kissed my cheek "see you tomorrow!" he said running down the hall.

Sorry sorry I know I haven't updated in so long, but I was on vacation, and highschool is starting soon, so yeah. But dont worry I will try to update as much as possible.