0.6

0.6

I ran my hadn't through my hair “look Harry, leave me alone, I’ve told you plenty of times to stay out of my business”

“the nerd has a secrets, I'd love to find them out, what happened? You failed a test and your mommy is gonna come looking for you?” He said teasingly, but there was one keyword that completely flipped my switch

“Harry she told you to leave her alone” Harry and I’s head both turned to the sound of Niall’s voice.

“its alright Niall” I turned back to Harry, punching him once again in the stomach, I leaned down and whispered into his ear “never speak of my parents” I pushed up my glasses and walked towards Niall.

“wow, that was pretty hot” He said, “excuse me” I said scoffed

“oh that wasn’t supposed to be outloud, umm, w-well anyways what happened back there?” He said slightly stuttering

“well Harry once again was bothering me, and I may not be a huge popular girl, and I may be shy, but after one warning Im not gonna be some weak little girl” I said walking with my chin up

“don’t worry in my eyes you're not weak” his cheeks slightly heating up “but just ignore Harry, he is the school manwhore, he keeps bothering you because he can’t have you, but he will forget all about you as soon as he sees Amber, he will leave you alone”

Niall’s words stung a little, I didn’t know why, I didn’t like Harry, and I know I never will.

“thanks Niall, uh lets get to class now” as if on cue the bell rang.

I made my way to Global, while Niall walked the opposite way to math.

I texted blake letting him know that he needed to get to england as soon as possible, it sounded far out and super last minute, but we were in big danger, the people that are after us are the cause to a lot of my problems, and the reason I left New York City.

I walked into Global, and sat in my seat at the front of the class pulling out my books.

***

Lunch time came, and I pulled my phone out to call Ally.

“hey what's up” I heard her on the other line

“Im free now, i'm walking towards my dorm, meet me there” I said not even walking into the dining room, loosing all my appetite.

“wait but I want food” I heard her say, I rolled my eyes turning around “fine, but call Blake and catch him up on what's happening”

“kay, see you soon, get me cake!” and with that she hung up

I chuckled putting my phone in my back pocket. I walked into the dining hall picking  four slices of pizza for me and Ally, and a piece of cake.