LEAVING HOME, MEANS LEAVING SOUTH

" who the hell are you ! "

    Just then, a familiar voice burst in from the door way.

     My mom, yeah! It will teach this guys not to mess with mama's kid.

" pleasant morning Mrs Elin" the man in the middle of the crew turned towards her and gave her a friendly bow "or should I regard you as Mrs Beatrice to"

" the first one would be acknowledged " my mom smiled with her lovely smile which were only for me. Oh no! My mom has fallen for his cute charming face." so what brings you her gentlemen? "

"  Hmm - hmm! Greetings again Mrs Elin " the captain said or should I say the so called charming master " have been sent by great king Habhivar and been tracking you for months, to bring news concerning...."

         He moved closer to her and whispered something into her ear, something I couldn't hear. I guess the charming master was also a secret teller. When he stepped back, my mom seems to be deep in thought, but it was gone when the piecing smile tugged at the conner of her lips. Or maybe it was my imagination intercepting again! I used to have a lot of dream world when I was young, but I wondered why it was now surfacing at a high rate in my matured age.

"she's the last of them" he said to her when he was at his post  again.

" how is it even possible? " my mom asked in disbelief.

"  sorry  ma ,  but  am  in  no  position  to  disclose  such  information " he said trying to pinpoint something in his mind "but I can tell you that somehow, she's became an Adnan beings"

         It didn't make sense anymore,. And what's adnan being...

" Diana, you need to leave " she said with excitement, after scaring me to death with her little anxiety. Huh!  What could be exciting in leaving home? The memory of the person I loved leaving home hit me like an explosion.

"  No mother! " I said aloud without even noticing it was me, have never declined her will before, for once in my life. I guess it was the effect of rage, maybe it might cause me good this time.

"  please Diana " she said, pleading with me"  the king needs you in his Palace. Would it not be great to be a royal guard? Would it not be great to see kind Habhivar and his son, Prince... "

"  The king, the king, the king, all he ever did was to steal from me" I said at a top voice without reckoning presence of the men before me. If the were going to report me,  they should. I don't care about rotting in there prison, but my anger of losing a brother, to only where God knows, will continue to heat my anger "I might not fully blame him for dad's death, but I will blame him for taking him."

         By now, I was half conscious and the room temperature was falling below 16°C, I think. Before I could alter another word, my eyes were closing. When I steared at the four in the room, they they where amazed or should I  say shocked. Maybe both would do.

     I was going to ask for help, when I fell to the darkness again. In reality, I knew someone caught me before I hit the floor .

_

______________________________________________________________________
P

icture of the day

Princess of AlaskaDaughter of King Habhivar ______________________________________________________________________  ' am yawning right now, a little bit tired from writing, it might have been a day trying to write  the middle part, but what I have...

Princess of Alaska
Daughter of King Habhivar
______________________________________________________________________
  ' am yawning right now, a little bit tired from writing, it might have been a day trying to write  the middle part, but what I have in mind for the next chapter is terrifying, it will be fantasy. '

_______________________________________________________________________

COPYRIGHT ©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ®.
Bye for now!