River Offers Freedom

' Right in the darkness I felt my body moving. Was I going to hell? No!  Of course not. If I was, would spend the rest of my days wondering where I went wrong. I was good didn't fight, never stole  or lied, even helped the elders, offered my service to the poor, like earn money that I donated to the orphans, I even.... '

      Wait, I hear the sound of birds. My eye lid popped open and I realized that I was being pulled on a stretcher by a blue polar bear, it was beautiful. Wow! This thing is lovely. The two bears at it side looked similar except for their violet color, close to the shade of black. The furs hanged freely on their skin, given them protection against any weather conditions. It must sure be great to be a bear.

     The man mounted on the blue polar bear looks familiar but strange. I think we've met before.

Oh no o ! He's, he's, he's the charming master.

          I would always notice him among a thousand clone of himself. He had these hair color that seems to look like the soil. The three riders haven't noticed me. Great! I would have to continue my pretense.

              " welcome back female Elin" he said with his usual charming voice. It was a total shock, so he knew I was awake this all this whole time. Such a jerk he was " or should I say small miss Diana---"

    He's two friends or a companies, joined him as they all chorus in their laughter. I rolled my eyes being fed up of this people.

      " quite it charming master because neither your charming face or voice can work for me" my words shot straight and pieced faster than a whooping arrow in the air.

     " wooooeeee!!" the two laughed and made jest of their boss

     " shut it, I know the kid must have had that in mind for a long time"  he said in a sober tone.

    "what ever"  I said trying not to admit "how long have I been out? I know I must be weird going unconscious since yesterday"

"you must be kidding" this time he was damn serious "out of the 1000 students we recruited, you the only one that... Should I say creepy. After that morning, you were out for three weeks "

"three what !"

"weeks"

"you must be joking" I mumbled under my breath

"Am dead serious"

The secret teller gave me his word and I took to it, wondering what kind of person I was.

"  who were the students --- 1000 students you mentioned" I questioned him quickly out of suspicion.

" Am sorry little angel, but am in no position to disclose such information"

"After you took me from my mother, you still decide to stay mute without telling me a reason. Do you know that you going against my right, which is the freedom of movement " I said trying to persuade him.

" In the king's case, all rights are restricted " the man at S.T right hand said fishing his hands into his bear pouch " your mother is such a smart "