Part 4

TOM'S POV
We all were discussing about Frank hurting y/n when suddenly they stopped talking and stared something behind me. I turned behind to see y/n walking with Lexi.

She was having some troubles in walking properly. Her face was sunk into an ocean of grief, pain and betrayal. They didn't notice us at first until David (one my group mate)tries to embarrass them.

"Seems like someone needs other person's help to make them walk properly! See we have someone "handicapped" in our campus!"

Your POV
After I told Lexi everything what happened she gave me a big lecture about how she will beat Frank's ass. We went through the hall.

I was still having trouble in walking properly because Frank literally crushed my nerves. Suddenly a boy spoke

" Seems like someone needs other person's help to make them walk properly! See we have "handicapped" in our campus!" He was talking about me.

He was one of the friends of Frank. But as soon as he spoke HANDICAPPED  the memories flooded into my mind.

FLASHBACK
It was after about one month of you and Frank dating. He took you to the skateboard park. You both were skateboarding but you were distracted by something and the next thing you know was directly landed on your knee with a loud thud. Looking at you Frank started shouting,

"Oh you don't even know how to ride a skateboard or you are finding different ways to embarrass yourself and me!"

"Frank stop yelling at me and help me get up."

"Who are you to tell me to stop yelling, after you embarrassed me! I wouldn't help a bloody handicapped like you!"

By saying this he stromed out of the park leaving u behind in a state of confusion, sorrow and pity.

FLASHBACK FINISH

Your POV
As soon as he spoke HANDICAPPED tears started forming into my eyes.
"You bastard how dare you talk about y/n like that! I'm gonna beat-" Lexi was about to curse more but the bell rang.
"You got lucky this time, but I'm gonna beat your ass!" Lexi shouted at David. "Come on y/n let's go" She told while I was lost in my thoughts that why this was happening with me.
While walking away I once looked at Tom. I could see the unease clearly on his face. I attended my next classes (which were VERY boring).

Soon did I realise that the school was over. Lexi and I walked home together but the whole way she was just cursing Frank, David and the others who laughed. I feel funny about how she becomes overprotective towards me.

We reached our appartment and the first thing I did was jump on the most comfy couch ever which was placed in the drawing room.

Lexi brought a bandage and wrapped it around my swollen foot. I felt much better after that. As I was very tired I decided to take a nap while in the mean time Lexi went to her job.(she worked as a cashier in a mall. Part time job coz we had enough money provided by our parents💸💸).

I took a small nap of 1 HOUR😆 and decided to grab a coffee from Starbucks. My leg was much better than before. I drove to the near by Starbucks. I took my coffee and was about to leave when someone called me.

"Y/n wait a sec."

I turned to see who was calling me. To my surprise the person was Tom.