Part 13

Part 13
*Narrative*
So you were forced to wear a dress and a little make up by Lexi and then you both went to the party(which was gonna change your life).

*Skip to the party(sorry I'm too lazy to write😉)*

Lexi and you went to the party.
Y)I'm gonna kill you today, I hate this dress.
L)It's ok. Don't come with me from the next party and trust me dear you're gonna thank me later when you find someone nice!
Y) oh yeah that's great!
You said sarcastically and went towards the kitchen to search for some snacks.

David's POV (one of the member of tom's gang)
As usual boring parties. No enjoyment.(he was talking to other friends when you walked by going towards the kitchen)
D)oh and you knowww damn bro!
P(Paul) what happened?
D)is she y/n?
P)umm yeah...
D)she looks hell hot today!!
P) yeah never expected this from her even after the incident with Frank.
D) yeah I need to tell my group about her. Man she looks very nice today!!
P) sure I'll find my friends

David goes and looks for his gang members while on the other hand you  and Lexi were busy talking and eating in the kitchen.
David sees Tom alone on his phone and decides to go to him first.

D)hey Tom!
T)hey David how are you?
D) I'm good much better after looking at her!
T) who?
D)y/n!!! Man she looks so nice today! You should go and talk with her!!
T) nah I don't think so
Though Tom said no he wanted to talk to you but was stopping himself. Why? Even he didn't know about it.
S(someone) hey you two are you gonna just talk or wanna play spin truth or dare?
D) I'm in!
T)Me too

Both of them sat in the circle and the game started.
Haz) ok David I dare you to text ur crush I love you.
Everyone) ooooh!
D)I don't think this will have a nice result.
Emily) what! David you like me?
D)umm yeah since 2 months
E) aww I like you too!
D) wait what! Really?!
E)yes!
Haz) looks like this game is gonna give someone the love of their life!

Willl you get the love of your life? Stay tuned to know!!
The next parts will be up soon.