Part 18

Part 18
The movie was still going on but you started to yawn and fell asleep on tom's shoulder. But he was not able to sleep due to the dilemma he was going on into.

He saw you sleeping like a baby on his shoulder. He hugged you tightly and paused the movie and placed a strand of your hair behind your ear so he could look at the most beautiful face properly. He switched off the lights and tried to sleep.

But he was constantly worried about the dare. Soon he did realize that he slept. During the sleep he got a very nice dream in which he was your boyfriend and we're living together. He realized his love for you again. The feeling he never felt before.

You woke up between the night and felt surrounded by a pair of strong arms. You tried to move a little but instead you woke Tom up.

Y) oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake u up
T) it's fine love anyways I love the sight
Y) thanks Tom

You blushed like a maniac. He couldn't resist himself nor could you. You both leaned forward and kissed each other. As you both were deeply in love with each other the things started to grow more heated and you know.... Things happen(I'm not writing the whole process coz I don't want to be reported😂) both of you felt nice.

Tom totally forgot about the dare. He had no idea about it at that time. He was just showing you his love. You woke up in the morning and felt the side to the bed empty. You saw a note there.

It read- good morning love! You know we have school so I needed to get home. I made you breakfast.
Love Tom xx
You felt so nice. No one had ever done that for you.