Welcome!

~(y/n)'s POV~

I am roaming through the halls in search of a music room. Soul taught me how to play the piano and I miss everyone back home, so I think playing the piano will make me feel better. Just thinking about Maka, Soul, Black*Star, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and most of all, Kid, will make me feel better. I smile as a pair of pink double doors with the sign 'Music Room 3' comes into my sight.

I open one of the doors and I am immediately blinded by a bright light. When my vision comes back, I see seven boys. One tall blond in the center front of the group. One shorter boy with brunette hair and brown eyes bigger than most boys' eyes. Another tall boy, but with black hair and wire-rimmed glasses over his onyx eyes. Two boys of the same height with auburn hair and hazel eyes. I laugh at the sight of the twins. And a small blond with brown eyes holding a pink, stuffed bunny on top of a tall man with raven hair and onyx eyes.

"What's so funny to you?" The twins ask me in sync. I start laughing hareder. They're symmetrical and their minds work in sync.

"You'll see," is all i say to them as I pull a small mirror out of my bag. "42-42-564, whenever you want to knock at Death's door." I write the numbers in and wait.

"Hey, there! Howdy! What's happening, (y/n)?" Lord Death asks me, knowing that I'm not a student there anymore.

"I have a 'mission' for Kid." I respond as I turn the mirror so that he can see the twins. They shrug and glance at each other in perfect symmetry.

"I'll have him there soon!" Lord Death says before hanging up.

"What was that?" The twins ask me in curiosity.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

~Kid's POV~

I'm walking to the death room with Liz and Patty wondering what Father would possibly want now.

When I get there I see he's watching (y/n) through the mirror. She's in a pink room and she's playing the piano. I smile at the sound of her playing and then Father notices me.

"Hey, Kiddo!" he says in that weird voice that he has so he doesn't scare everyone. "I have a mission for you at Ouran Academy!" He sits me down and hands me a piece of paper with details.

"Alright. It's a done deal." I say to him