Chapter 1

a sixteen-year-old girl by the name of Bella riddle

was sitting in class staring out the window of the classroom in boredom

was sitting in class staring out the window of the classroom in boredom. now residing in the rainiest state of the US she was living the life of a normal human girl. well as normal as you can get by being surrounded by the very things that attacked her as a little girl. wolves. she had long gotten over her fear of them, her fear had turned into distrust and anger, which was the reason for her jumpiness at every movement.

Flashes of the past came to her so many times in the day it was as if she was being attacked from the inside. a lot of the times she would not know what was happening, it was as if she had fallen asleep and had a horrible nightmare, only to wake up to people staring at her. some with worry, some with annoyance and some with hate.

The ones with hate in their eyes were clear. it was the wolves. not all of them were that way. but most of them were. like now she could feel the stares, it was almost as if they were expecting her to fall into her panicked state again, and she could also feel that they were not far off. she was growing sleepy. Her eyes widened though as before her eyes a man appeared in the schoolyard staring up at the school. Bella sat up straight and looked out the window, her eyes were wide with a look of confusion and hope in her eyes.

*my lord...it can't be...oh please let it be* she thought as she stared at the white-haired man standing there in the grass.

"miss riddle!"

"miss riddle!"

Bella jumped and looked over startled at being yelled at.

"is there something more interesting that has caught your attention than the lesson miss Riddle?" The teacher asked with a scowl. Bella shrunk down into her seat. this particular teacher didn't care much for her.

"Sorry" she mumbled out an apology.

"I have been lenient on you due to you being new here but it has been a month now. do start paying attention now" the teacher scowled.

Bella flinched a bit at his cold tone. *lenient! you call THAT lenient?* she thought to her self looking flustered. she bit back an angered growl. As the teacher walked away she looked back out the window and saw the man still standing there. A jolt of joy rushed through her.