Chapter 4

when Bella woke up she felt her self being moved. she was in someone's arms. Forcing her eyes opened she looked up and saw Tom was the one carrying her. When did he wake up? bella wondered puzzled and looked around. She was surprised to find that they were in a meadow like the area of a forest and all that was there was a well.

Bella perked up seeing her old friend Kagome and Sesshomaru's hot-tempered half brother Inuyasha

"Kagome!" Bella said bringing attention to her self

"Kagome!" Bella said bringing attention to her self. Tom helped Bella to her feet steadying her when she about fell over. Bella tackled Kagome into a tight hug.

"Hey!" Kagome said happily. "how are you doing?" she asked looking at her worriedly.

"im great. and so happy to finally be back!" Bella exclaimed but then suddenly turned and looked over at Sesshomaru giving a slight bow. "im sorry my lord. im just really excited." she said apologizing even though she knew he really didn't care as he was too busy glaring at his brother.

She sighed a bit seeing that there was going to be an obvious fight if someone didn't intervene soon.

"Inuyasha, sit boy," Kagome said automatically and the half-demon fell to the ground making a crater in the ground.

Tom recoiled with a look of pure shock on his face which had Bella laughing out loud in amusement.

"how the hell!" Tom asked amazed.

Kagome looked over at him and smiled a bit. "those beads around his neck" she said as if that explained everything.

"Kagome is a priestess," Bella said shrugging a bit seeing Tom's confusion.

"A priestess?" Tom said surprised. "I thought they died out a long time ago," he said as he ran a hand through princess's fur trying to keep her calm as she looked around the place.

"Nope," Bella replied seeing Sesshomaru walking off. "Come on. we had better go" she added as she turned around to face Kagome. "say hi to the others for me. I hope we can see them soon" she said to her.

"Don't worry I am sure we will," Kagome replied waving goodbye to them. Inuyasha gave a huff as he pulled himself out of the crater.

"who is this chick anyway?" he asked as he sniffed at Bella. Bella brought her knee up into his stomach sharply. She turned and walked away with a huff.

"idiot" Tom muttered as he followed Bella quickly along with Princess. Bella watched as Tom looked around the place trying to take in everything.

"it's a lot to take in I know, But this place is awesome....if not super dangerous" Bella explained. Tom turned his attention to her quickly hearing her.

"dangerous?" he asked looking worried, and as if on cue a demon came barreling out of the trees headed straight for Bella. Princess's fur raised and she growled stepping in front of Bella protectively.

Sesshomaru quickly ran over quickly, his hand glowing a greenish color and ripped the demons head off in one swift movement causing blood to splatter everywhere.

"aw...now I have to wash it," Bella said seeing blood on the fur pelt that was wrapped around her still. she turned and looked over at Tom only to see that he looked like he was going to be sick.

"what was that?" Tom asked.

"that...was a demon" Bella replied amused.

"it looked like a dinosaur fucked an ogre" Tom commented. Bella choked a bit and stared at him in surprise. Princess gave a whine as if saying she agreed with Tom.

"Dad just cussed!" she said in alarm. Sesshomaru looked over at Bella weirdly before continuing on with the journey.

Bella skipped as they followed him.

"is there anything else I should know about this place?" Tom asked looking over at Bella almost hesitant.

"well...there is a guy named Naraku who is the bad guy. whatever you do...don't trust that guy" bella shivered. "he's tried to kill us a few times. umm...there are demons....lots and lots of demons...especially where we are going cause lord Sesshomaru is the lord of the lands there...there are like...almost no humans" Bella explained. "Ive only been there once but yeah lord Sesshoumaru's mother is a bitch..oops.sorry my lord" Bella said quickly looking over at Sesshomaru who glanced back at them.

"well...you are not wrong" Sesshomaru commented.

"im guessing he doesn't get along with his mother?" Tom questioned quietly.

Bella shook her head. "he is lord of the lands but she acts as if she is still in charge of the place. and in a way, she kind of is because he isn't there a lot...but she treats him like crap" Bella whispered as she walked beside Tom making it easier to talk.

"where is it exactly that we are going?" Tom asked the question that had been pestering him since the start of all of this.

"the palace" Bella replied as she dodged a tree stump that she almost tripped over giving him an understanding look as she saw the worried look he got.

"the chances of us running into humans?" Tom started to ask.

"slim to none" Bella replied easing his worries. Tom looked up at the sky. they still had what looked like several hours of daylight left. he let out a sigh of relief and continued to follow them, however, remained silent for a good long time trying to take everything in. seeing that he wasn't going to say or ask anything else, Bella fell silent. she found it very easy to slip back into the habit and routine that she had lived all those years ago.