Chapter 6! (I gave up with titles)

So sorry for the long wait! I tried, I really did, I was just really busy. Sorry! Please go back and vote for my next story as a celebration for 1.7K reads! And for 80 votes! Eeeeeeeeeek! Thanks! Now on with the story!

Nico POV

After we had told the elves our story, minus my new abilities as Ghost King, they had told us we had to go back with them to a the town they live in, called the "Lost Cities". Weird.

I had mentioned I got abilities as Ghost King. Yes. I now have midnight black wings that can shrink into tattoos on my back, as well as a gold crown with onyx and silver entwined throughout it. Percy has a crown as well as Crown Prince of the oceans. His is gold with jade, emeralds, and sapphires entwined into his. I could control ghosts, obviously, and can command them to do whatever I wish. Percy, on the other had, has discovered a power he is terrified of. I can control death, yes, and if I wanted I could kill them with a single thought. Percy, can do something called blood- bending. He can control blood, and poison, and it scares him. My abilities scare me too. But we get through it together.

As I have been thinking about this, I realized that everyone has been discussing things. Curse you, ADHD.

"Fine." Percy said, stumbling into the living room, "We'll go with you, so long as we aren't treated like prisoners, we have rights, elf or not. By the way, Will got his Dad to take him back to camp."

"Alright." Fitz, who seemed like a stuck- up noble, replied with. "We won't treat you as prisoners, but we need to bring you before our council."

"We need to make a call," I said, "to the gods."

oOo

I wasn't lying when I said we needed to make a call. But not to the gods. That was just for dramatic effect. Hey! You can't blame me, I'm related to the ultimate Drama King who goes the name of Zeus!

We needed to call Thalia to let our punk cousin know where we were going so she wouldn't hunt us down and kill us.

"Oh Fleecy, do me a solid. Show me Thalia Grace, wherever Artemis' camp is."

"What did you boys get yourselves into now!?" Yup, good ol', immortal, Thalia.

"Great to know you have so much faith in us!" Persassy replied.

Sorry for the short chapter. I had to post something. Please don't kill me! Please! I'll post the next part of this chapter as soon as possible! I promise!