Chapter 1: Sudden Encounter

I kept my eyes glued on the clock, waiting for this never-ending hell hole to finish. The bell finally rang, dismissing us from the lesson, before I finally set my eyes upon a smiling Chan.

"Hey Chaeyeon, are you coming over to my place today?" He asked me with anticipation, his smile still visible on his face.

"Sure, why not but tell Changbin to never throw a cake at my face again or I'll cut of all four of Gyu's limbs and feed them to him."

I shuddered at the memory.

Changbin had thought it would be a great idea to throw a cake at Felix for rejecting his hugs. He had learnt and 'memorised' his master plan all week! It's such a shame that the idiot couldn't aim for his target, instead it was me who was covered in cake. I won't forgive him.

Chan laughed at the catastrophic memory.

"I mean you did get your payback on him. Chaeyeon, you practically ran around the house chasing after him and tackling him on the ground."

"Changbin deserved what he had coming for him."

"In his defence, you did try to execute Gyu and you know how he feels about that."

"Hey, there you are Chan!"

We were soon disturbed by Felix himself as he clung onto Chan desperately and hid behind him.

"Lee Felix, what the hell do you call this?!"

Felix stepped out from behind Chan and spoke.

"Ahh... well you see, I may or may not have told Hyunjin that he's lazy and that he looks like a slug and now he's running after me like a mad man which is why I need your help!"

"Well... you're on your own mate."

"What? Why?!"

"If I remember correctly you had dared to step foot into Chan'a kitchen and proceeded to eat my food whilst telling me how bad it was!"

I laughed at the scene before me.

"Felix you've triggered him this time."

He rolled his eyes as he mumbled under his breath.

"Chan's cooking isn't even that good anyway, I could make the same shit in my sleep and it would be 10 times better."

"Child, I suggest that you run because I will kick you from Korea to Australia and back!"

On that note both Felix and Chan had left me in the room.

•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Minutes passed as I was left in my own thoughts.

I finally had left the classroom to then be met with the bad boy himself.

Hwang. Hyunjin.

I couldn't read his expression as it was a hybrid of curiosity with a hint of playfulness that had always shone in his brown orbs. It felt if time was frozen in place, seconds of awkward and unjust silence went on as he finally decided to speak up.