Smile, Beautiful

HYUNJIN P.O.V

It's crazy to think that Chaeyeon is what my life revolves around these days.

Who would've known that I, Heath Hyunjin, would end up falling for my one and only opponent Lee Chaeyeon.

Now that I think about it, it's almost as if I've always held some sort of feelings towards her and I just liked to piss her off for the fun of it.

It made me know that I still had an affect on her especially because I've always been fully aware that someone very close to me also had feelings towards her.

I really don't know why but I keep getting the feeling that I should be more aware of Seungmin.

He's my challenge now.

But regardless today we are going out to have a group hangout sesh so hopefully today can be the day that we put our differences aside.

IF he comes that is.

"HIT YOU WITH THAT DDU DU DDU DU~"

"Shut up Jeongin! I'm trying to do my homework and NOT get deafened by you!"

"Well listen here you stupid looking squirrel, why the fuck are you doing your homework when we're literally about to leave the house?"

"I KNOW I DID NOT JUST HEAR YOUR DUMBASSES SWEAR IN MY MOTHER FATHER FLIPPO HIPPO HOUSEHOLD CUZ YOU KIDS SERIOUSLY BE HAVING ME ON TRIP MODE! JUST KNOW I'M NOT SCARED TO WHOOP YOUR ASSES I TELL YOU THAT MUCH!" Chan screamed at the younger boys.

"Ugh whatever old man..." Jisung rolled his eyes before looking at Jeongin.

"Well technically speaking we won't be leaving the house anytime soon because we all know that Minho likes taking 10,000 years to get dressed and when you compliment him, his stupid ass takes it the wrong way and grabs random clothes outta his bundles to get dressed again even though his original outfit was fine."

Jisung ruffled his hair and sighed in annoyance at just the thought of the older boys pickiness.

As if on cue, Minho walked in accompanied by Woojin, Felix, Changbin & Hyunjin.

"Is Seungmin going to be joining us?"

"Yes don't worry Woojin hyung, he'll be joining us and if he doesn't join us then I'm more then willing to throw my bundles at his big potato shaped head."

Everyone in the room turned to look at Minho as if telepathically asking him if he was the one who had been hit in the head instead.

He just smiled reassuringly at his members.

CHAEYEON P.O.V

I awkwardly looked up at Seungmin trying my best not to be caught by him.

There was no trace of his normally smily self and instead, his smile was replaced by a stern emotionless look.

His usually glittery eyes now looked so dull and devoid of colour.

I felt Minho squeeze my hand reassuringly as if he knew the surge of questions that were going through my head.

He simply just smiled at me and patted my back in a silent way of saying that it was going to be ok because I had him by my side.

Everything else seemed relatively normal.

Jisung asking less the intellectual questions, Chan telling off Jeongin and Felix when they swore at each other, Minho cracking really unfunny jokes and Changbin talking to Woojin, simply ignoring our existences.

That was until Somin decided to join us uninvited.

As she walked in, she batted her eyelashes at Hyunjin and purposely decided to sit next to him.

She would play with her hair and bite her lip as a pathetic attempt of getting his attention.

I had the sudden urge to stand on the table and beat the hell outta her so hard that her plastic filled face would end up deformed and her features would be rearranged.

But from the second she had walked in I had made a promise to myself.

If she tried to pull anything. ANYTHING. I swear on everything holy that I will grab her by her ugly blonde extensions and shove them down her throat.

After a while, I had pent up so much anger that I excused myself from the table and walked out to get some air.

As I walked out into the cold, I felt someone grip my waist and wrap their coat around my shoulders.

I didn't need to turn around in order to know who it was.

"Babe what's wrong?"

I stared at his brown eyes and felt everything around me disappear into nothingness.

Nothing mattered but him.

I turned my head away from him, I was still in an angry state.

"It's nothing that you need to know."

He sighed before taking a hand through his jet black hair.

"Did I do something wrong? If so I'm sorry but I can't fix it unless you tell me what it is that I did to upset you."

"Go ask Somin what you did."

I heard the taller boy break out in laughter before approaching me and grabbing me by the chin to face him.

"You're so cute when your jealous."

I huffed at him and pouted but he just smiled back.

"Are you mad that I have her number for the school project?"

Say what now?!"

"Yeah I have her number for a school project but don't worry I didn't give her my number I gave her Changbin's and said it was mine. Plus she could never be as beautiful and great like my love Chaeyeon."

He tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear and pulled me by the waist closer to him before kissing me.

"So is this why Changbin keeps screaming that an FBI Agent is calling him because of his search history and now is trying to sleep with him?"

"Yeah and the funniest part is that the 'FBI Agent' is actually Somin who keeps sexting him non stop."

"I love you Hyunjin so fucking much."

"Impossible! My love for you goes beyond this universe."