Chapter 7: One Of A Kind

I woke up to the voices of Chan and Minho shouting at each other.

Groggily, I forced myself out of my room and went to investigate the reason for such a shenanigan to rudely deprive me of my well-deserved sleep.

Hyunjin was sat in front of the rest of the members as Felix comforted Changbin who was...Crying?

"Hyunjin, how could you do such a vile act?" Chan looked disappointed.

Hyunjin just a shrugged, pursing his lips as if he were oblivious to Chan talking to him.

Minho sighed before talking.

"Hyunjin, why'd you burn his stupid teddy bear?"

Seungmin and Jeongin looked unamused as Woojin and Jisung tried to refrain laughter from escaping their lips.

Changbin sniffles and looked up at Minho.

"He had a name! He's not stupid!"

Then the realisation kicked in.

"Do you're telling me that you woke me up from my precious sleep, just to talk about Changbin's teddy bear?!?"

Minho started at me for a while.

"Technically, we did you a favour, all you ever do is sleep so we helped you wake up lazy ass."

I have him a death stare.

Jeongin laughed.

"Your hair looks like a hedgehog built a den in it."

I smacked his arms and he chuckled.

"Guys come on... behave and stop behaving as if you're drunk."

"Yeah just like you were last night Chan." Woojin laughed at the thought.

Seungmin put a hand on his stomach and started to mimic the scene from yesterday.

"Why are you standing next to my pet trash can?"

The next day...

Today was the day of our school trip and to be honest I wasn't anticipating it as everything and everyone always piss me off.

I sat down, Seungmin in the middle of me and Minho with Mina infront of us.

I stared out the window, watching everything fade into nothingness.

Left behind, just like how I've always been.

All my life I've had no one but my brother, he taught me everything there was to know off, I guess that's why he's overprotective. I mean after all, we've only ever had each other.

I found myself drawn into the sight of everything getting out my reach, it was mesmerising as to how so much could be abandoned absent-mindedly only in a matter of seconds.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Seungmin with a sweet enveloping smile.

Before I could question him, he pulled me in for a hug.

I didn't know why but it felt good to know that he honestly full heartedly cared for me, or at least more then I could process.

He pulled away and spoke.

"You know~ you don't have to hide the way you feel from me. I'm always happy to help when it comes to you Chaeyeon."

I blinked a couple of moments before coming to the realisation.

He probably noticed me zoning out.

I couldn't help but smile and nod.

"Thank you, Seungmin. I really appreciate it."

Throughout the whole trip he held onto my hand, checking up on me every so often.

I found it the most cutest thing, but hated the fact I didn't know what I was feeling. You see I didn't want to hurt him because he's to precious for that.

But at the same time, I can't help but feel that he's just so much better for me or I could never be deserving of him.

Not yet anyway.

Chan p.o.v

I saw everything and heard it all too.

To be honest I think they would make a cute couple but I also know Hyunjin has some type of feelings he won't admit to.

She's one of a kind.

However, Seungmin would treat her like his world, he already does now, not saying that Hyunjin can't it's just that he may not be in his right state of mind set yet as he says one thing but means another. It confuses the shit out of me but who am I to judge? Really, it's up them.

I just hope that it doesn't end up the same again.

No one could ever go through that.

Not again.