Chapter 2: Isnt it obvious?

Ever since that unfortunate incident, things had been awkward and intense between you and your brother. However, he managed to forgive you as somewhere in his heart he couldn't stay mad at his amazing and lovable sister.

That or maybe because you practically threatened him for his secret love for the Telletubies. Low blow, I know, but it was the only thing you could think of to get the older boy off your back for a while.

But that doesn't mean that he completely forgave you. Minho being the over-protective brother he is, had a long and deathly talk with you and Hyunjin.

Poor Jeongin had his ears covered by Chan as "these things aren't good for my baby to hear."

Jisung and Felix laughed in the corner whilst Changbin smirked and the situation at hand.

Damn them, you just wanted to jump out of your chair and strangle them but you knew you had to hold back and suppress the urge until the right time passed.

You were snapped back into reality when Hyunjin came into view.

Scanning your surroundings, you soon realised that you were in your classroom.

"You know~~" Hyunjin playfully said with a grin on his face.

"You really should pay attention in class rather then drooling over me."

This guy, just how can he have the confidence to say such things? Sometimes you really can't help but wonder what ponders through his mind.

Wait... do I really?

Yeah, on second thought you really don't want to know what he thinks about.

"That's not true and you know it." He laughed at your tone.

"Don't worry, I don't blame you. I would drool and fantasise over me too if I were you."

Geez, just when you thought he had reached his peak of being so self-centred, he comes back at it again like it's nothing.

"Drool over you? Hah, I'd rather drool over Jisung but not you ever!"

Jisung turned around to you and flashed you his signature smile before throwing his arms around your shoulders.

"And just like that, yet another girl falls for this cute squirrel, you don't have shit on me Hyunjin."

You could tell that you had messed up with your choice of words when you saw Hyunjin's nose scrunch up in anger.

"Jisung? You would chose him over ME? Oh please! I'm Hwang Hyunjin, people fall at my feet."

Jisung rolled his eyes and I sighed. See what I mean? He's so self-centred at times.

AFTER SCHOOL...

You didn't really do anything special that day except study like crazy. Although Hyunjin comes of as stupid and idiotic (well at least he does to me) he's really not and is notorious for being at the top of everything he does, basically owning number 1 in your school. You could only hope to get a decent score.

Emersed in your studies, you didn't notice the light tap on your shoulders.

Why is it that people always want to bother you with their bullshit when you could care less?

It was the one and only jerk Jyunjin who was grinning like the weird dork he is.

"What are you doing?" He asked clearly being oblivious to what was infront of him.

"Studying." You bluntly stated the obvious whilst pointing at what was infront of you.

"Wait... how did you get here without Minho killing you?"