Chapter 9

All look towards the Voice and are shocked.

Mr. Sharma (The employee that betrayed them):

 Sharma (The employee that betrayed them):

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The media starts taking pictures.

Media: OMG!

Om suddenly starts feeling a burn on his palm, like it is on fire, but a minute later Gauri starts running towards Mr.Sharma, Saumya and Priyanka are held back by the bodyguards, while everyone follows behind.

Gauri (running): Mr.Sharma!

Gauri starts tapping the fire with her hand but her left-hand gets burned and she is pulled back by Om.

Shivaay: Khanna! Khanna!

Khanna arrives and water is poured on Mr.Sharma and the fire extinguishes. 

The media surrounds the Oberois but Om manages to take Gauri to the side.

In front of the river

Om makes Gauri sit and holds her left hand up and starts to pour water on her burn.

Om and Gauri:

Om: Gauri kya tha yeh, aise kya zaroorat thi kodne ki? (Gauri what was that, what was the need)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Om: Gauri kya tha yeh, aise kya zaroorat thi kodne ki? (Gauri what was that, what was the need)

Gauri (hisses): Ssss...lekin agar main nahin karti toh Mr.Sharma... (Sss..but if I wouldn't have done that then...)

Om: Mr.Sharma bach gaye hai  na...kya the yeh Gauri. (Mr.Sharma is safe, what was that.)

Gauri: Aacha sorry na. (Ok I am sorry)

Om: Hmmm...maaf kiya. (Hmm...ok you are forgiven)

Both look at each other and share an eyelock, Om extends his right arm and caresses Gauri's cheek and pushes the hair strand behind her ear. This witnessed by the Oberois, all smile while Saumya, Zain, and Priyanka just stand there with a perfect O shaped mouth.

Gauri (yelp): Ahh...

Om (panics): Kya huha, zada dard ho raha hai, I am so sorry. (what happened, is it hurting)

Om starts blowing on her wound while Gauri starts admiring Om. Even Omkara was feeling all the burns, and pain that Gauri was feeling.

Oberois

The older Oberois look at Saumya, Zain and Priyanka's face and chuckle.

Dadi: Kya huha? (What happen)

Zain: Babes, Pea...Peaches ne sorry bola! (Babes, Pea...Peaches said sorry)

Priyanka: aur unho ne Om bhaiya ko unhe dant ne diya. (And she let Om bro, yell at her)

Saumya: aur chune bhi diya. (and let him touch her)

The elder Oberois laugh 

Jhanvi: beta iss he hi toh Ishqbaazi kehte hai, jab mehboob samne hota hai toh class, aur society mina nhi dete. (Dear this is called love and when your lover is in front of you, you forget about class and society)

Priyanka: Wow! 

Shivaay: ab chalo, hum sab ghar chalte aaj bohat tamasha ho gaya hai. (Now lets go home, there was enough drama for today)

Pinky: lekin Shivaay, Chikoo? (But Shivaay, Chikoo?)

Rudra: Arre choti ma, apna Om hai na, woh lekar aayega. (Oh Choti ma, our Om is there na, he will bring her)

All nod and leave. The leave a car for Om and Gauri.

Om and Gauri (10:56 PM)

Om and Gauri break their eyelock

Om: Gauri ab humhe bhi chalna chaiya. (Gauri lets go now)

Gauri: Haan chalo. (Yes let's go)

Both walk towards the entrance only to see one car there.

Om: yeh baki cars kahan gayi. (Where are the rest of the cars)

Gauri's phone pings:

Gauri: Woh chale gaye hai, ab hum bhi ghar chalte hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gauri: Woh chale gaye hai, ab hum bhi ghar chalte hai. (They left, now lets go home)

Om: Haan, chaliya. (Yes, let's go)

Gauri walks over to the driver's seat but stops, before entering.

Gauri: tumhe yeh car pasand hai na? (You like this car right?)

Gauri's car:  (Jaguar F Type 2019)

Om: haan yeh meri favourite car hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Om: haan yeh meri favourite car hai. (Yes, this is my favourite car)

Gauri (throws the keys to him): toh yeh lo, tum drive karo, waise bhi main nahin kar sakhti because of my hand. (So here you go, you drive, also I can't drive because of my hand)

Om squeaks

Om: sachi, thank you. (Really, thank you)

Om runs to the driver side and plants a kiss on Gauri's cheek and jumps in the driver's seat. Gauri smiles and walks to the passenger seat and hops in.

Om (grips the steering): I love you.

Om drives off.

****                                                      ****
Hey, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Vote and comment ji

Time completed: 21:51 PM

Word count: 707 words

Next update: January 29, 2019

Precap: Gauri in Omkara's house.

Khidkitod Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें