Chapter 20

Gauri flickered her eyes open as the sun pierced through the thick silk curtains. As she sat up, she was hit by a really bad headache which indicated that she had too much last night. While rubbing her temples, she felt something move from underneath her. 

She felt like she was sitting on something or rather someone. She directed her eyes to look underneath herself and saw Om sleeping in nothing but his boxers and saw that she was only wearing Om's t-shirt. 

As her eyes divert around, a thought makes it ways to her she wished it was not true. The pillows were scattered all over the floor, her dressing table was a mess, her lehenga she wore last night was on the floor.

"No! No! No! This can't be happening and that too with Om!" Her mind freaked out

"Gauri, koi nahi yaar, ek na ek din toh yeh hona hi tha." (No problem Gauri, it was gonna happen one day.) teased her heart as Gauri slipped in a panicked state.

She saw how Om was sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face. She reached up for her pillow and pulled it from underneath Om's head causing his eyes to shot open as he takes in his surroundings and processes what just happened.

Gauri: Om, kal raat kuch huha tha kya? (Om, did something happen last night?)

Om who had just woken up sat frozen on his spot. Should he tell her about what actually happened or get his revenge for making him hard and then just fall asleep on him, making him groan in pain?

"Om, tujhe sach bolna chahiye, tune kabhi bhi jhoot nhi bola." (Om, you should tell her the truth, you have never lied before.) His heart reasoned.

"Om, no! yaad hai na kal raat kya huha tha, tujhe badal lena chahiye." (Om, no! Remember what happened last night, you should seek revenge.) His mind retorted.

Deciding to go with what his mind said, Om makes an innocent face and starts to act like a victim and places his hands over his chest trying to cover it. This just increased Gauri's fear as she didn't know why Om did that.

Om: Hey Bappa! Dekho toh sahi, yeh ladki meri izzat lutake kehti hai ki kal raat kuch huha tha kya. (Oh Lord Ganesh! Look at this girl, after taking my dignity and virginity, she is asking if something happened last night)

Fear grips Gauri's face, she has never lost control when she was drunk but she did last night and now she does not remember what happened last night. She looks towards him with guilt in her eyes as flashes of last night appear in front of her eyes.

HER tracing her hand over Om's chest! HER pushing him on the bed! HER licking his lips, tracing her lips from his earlobes to his jawline to his chest. And how can she forget, HER giving him a hickey on his shoulder? Tears make their way down her cheeks and on top of him.

Gauri: Om, I am so sorry, mera koi bhi iradha nahi tha aisa karne ka. (Om, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to do it.)

As soon as Om saw her red button nose and tear stained eyes, he quickly took her hands in his and his face immediately turned into one of a guilty person.

Om: Main toh mazak kar raha tha. (I was just messing around.)

As those words left Om's mouth, he was attacked by a pillow and welcomed by the sight of a very angry looking Gauri standing there with her hands on her hips and an annoyed expression on her face.

Gauri: Mujhe laga ki meri galati hai, maine apni life mein kisko bhi sorry nahi and tum...ugh...you know what mujhse baat mat karna. Tumhari punishment yeh hai ki tumhe tumhari yeh t-shirt vapas nahi milegi. (I thought it was my mistake, I have never said sorry to anyone in my entire life and you...ugh...you know what don't talk to me. Your punishment is that you will not get this t-shirt of your's back)

Khidkitod Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें