Chapter 37

Please do tell me in the comments which part you like the most.

*****
Gauri, Priyanka, Shraddha and Naina walked out of the temple together. They were here to pray for their family and the wellbeing of the baby.

Omkara had called twice to ask about Gauri's health and how she is doing. He also instructed them to carefully help her down the stairs. Gauri just blushed while all the other ladies teased them.

Naina: Bhabhi, Bhai apse kitna pyar karte hai. Humesha apke baare mein hi sochte hai. (Sister-in-law, brother loves you so much.)

Priyanka: Haan sahi hai, Ranveer ji bhi itne protective hai na ki kya bataon. (Yes you're right, Ranveer ji is so protective, it's too much.)

Shraddha: Ab kya kiya usne? (What did he do now?)

Priyanka: Chachi ji, parso hum na Ranveer ji ke police station mein khana dene gaye the. Aur wahan pe mujhe mere school time ka ek dost mil gaya jo wahan inspector tha. Jaise hi Ranveer ji ne yeh dekha, woh itna possessive ho gaye ki woh toh usse job se nikalne wale the. (Aunty, the day before yesterday, I went to Ranveer ji's police station to give him his lunch. And there I met a school time friend. When Ranveer ji saw this, he got so possessive that he was about to fire him from his job.)

Everyone let out a laugh while they walk towards the stairs. They shared some more stories of men of the Rathore family being overprotective and caring.

Voice: Gauri ji.

Gauri immediately pales as that voice registers in her brain. Her hand instantly fell to protect her baby. The ladies turned around to see Romil smirking and behind him were some goons. Priyanka immediately moves in front of Gauri.

Romil: Arrey Priyanka don't worry, tumhare di ko kuch nhi. Meri ex girlfriend thi, khayal rakhoonga main. (Oh Priyanka don't worry, nothing will happen to your sister. She was my ex girlfriend, I will take care of her.)

All the ladies began to take a step back. That is when Gauri saw the nod that Priyanka, Shraddha and Naina gave her. She turned around and ran down the stairs of temple.
*****
Omkara laid the 5 of spade down as he played the game of Getaway (a card game). Around him sat his two brothers and his uncle who were now tense because of the card he just placed.

Ranveer was about to lay the next card down when Omkara's phone rang out. He glanced at it and quickly answered it when he saw 'Biwiji 💞' on his phone.

Om (panicking): Hello?! Gauriji aap theek toh hai na? Kuch huha hai kya? (Hello?! Gauriji are you alright? Has something happened?)

Voice: Abhi tak toh nhi huha lekin jab teri biwi mujhe mili toh usse bohat dard hoga. (Nothing has happened yet but when I find your wife, then she will be in a lot of pain.)

Omkara let the deck of cards slip through his hand and gripped his phone with almost a death grip. He for the first time felt the emotion of anger and rage. Ranveer, Manish, and Aarav look shocked because this was the first time Om was this mad.

Om: Romil! Agar Gauriji ko kuch bhi huha toh main tujhe nhi choduga! (Romil! If anything happens to Gauriji, I will kill you!)

Romil: Arrey Gauri ke Omkaraji, chila kyu rahe ho? Pehle tumhari biwi toh milne do. (Oh Gauri's Omkaraji, why are you shouting? First let me find your wife.)

Om: Matlab? Gauriji kahan hai Romil! (What does that mean? Where is Gauriji Romil!)

Romil: Woh jo tumhari Gauriji hai na woh toh mujhe dekh ke bhaag gayi. Waise woh toh pregnant hai na toh uski sehat keliye bhaagna aacha nhi hai. Pata nhi beechari pregnant Gauri kahan kahan bhatak rahi hogi? (That Gauriji of ours ran away when she saw me. By the way, she is pregnant na and running isn't good for her health. God knows where that pregnant Gauri is?)

Khidkitod Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें