Chapter 27

************************************
Recap: According to the test conducted by Dr.Malhotra, and the question asked by the doctor only point to the positive symptoms of Pregnancy in Mrs.Gauri's case.

Mrs.Gauri is three weeks and four days pregnant with a healthy baby. She is advised to take rest and not to over stress her brain too much.

~Sanjivani Hospital Laboratory (😉😋)

************************************
Gauri looks at Omkara and then at the report, reading it twice. Unable to balance herself because of the news, Gauri falls on the bed and Omkara quickly kneels in front of her.

Gauri (cries): "Om, what am I gonna do?"

Omkara: "Pehle aap shant ho jiye and mujhe yeh batiye ki yeh sab huha kise?" (First you calm down and tell me how this happened?)

Gauri (crying): "I think jab hum mile the usse 1 week pehle hum London mein the ek business meeting keliye and jab humhe wahan ponche toh humhe pata chala ki Romil bhi wahan per hai." (I think 1 week before we met, I went to London for a business meetint and when I arrived at the venue, then I found out that Romil is also there.)

Omkara: "Fir kya huha?" (Then what happened?)

Gauri: "After the meeting woh humhe keech ke ek hotel room mein le gaya, pehle toh woh humpe chila raha tha but then he started toh beat me up and then he ripped my clothes off and-" (After the meeting he pulled me to a hotel room, first he was yelling at me but then he started beating me and then he ripped my clothes off and-)

Gauri closes her eyes as she feels the pain she felt that night. She had screamed for help like everytime he raped her but like everytime time, no one came to help her.

Tears roll down Gauri's cheeks. Omkara grasps her hands into his and pulls them to his lips as he places a small kiss on them. Gauri's breathing returns back to normal.

Omkara: Gauriji ab aap iss bache ke saath kya karegi? (Gauriji what will you do with the baby?)

Gauri: Om, iss bache ka koi kasoor nhi hai toh abortion to ek hi nhi hai, and waise bhi iss bache ko nhi pata ki iska baap kaisa haiwan hai. (Om, this baby is not at fault so abortion is not an option and this baby doesn't know about his father being a monster.)

Gauri: Romil ko kabhi nhi pata chalna chahiye ki mere pet mein uska bacha hai. (Romil should never find out that I am carrying his child.)

Omkara: Romil ko pata nhi chalega. (Romil will not know.)

Gauri: But ab mujhe yeh samaj nhi aa raha ki jab yeh bacha bada hoga and apne papa ka naam pooche ga toh kya bolugi? (But I don't understand one thing that when the baby grows up and asks for the name of his papa, what will I say?)

Omkara looks at Gauri, who looks completed defeated and then he thinks about all the things she has been through. But most importantly, he thinks about what he feels about her.

Omkara's mind and heart are both at war. The heart keeps saying that he likes her and the mind keeps saying that it is just mere attraction towards her.

After a lot of thinking, Omkara let's his heart take over. He cups Gauri's face in his hands making her look him in the eye. Gauri looks at him with tear stained cheeks.

Omkara takes his left hand and guides it down to Gauri's womb. He places his hand there. Gauri confusingly tilts her head to the side.

Omkara: Gauriji, apke iss bache ko...main apna naam doon ga. Yeh bacha aaj ke baad Omkara Rathore ke bete ke naam se jana jayega. (Gauriji, I will give my name to your baby. After today this baby will be known as the son of Omkara Rathore.)

Gauri glances at Omkara with admiration and adoration. She was so rude to him in the beginning but still he put that aside and decided to help her without her even asking for it.

Gauri: But Om, tum mere bache ko apna naam kyu do ge? Tumhe tumhara khud ka bacha nhi chahiye? Yeh kisi aur mard ka bacha hai na?(But Om, why will you give your name to my child? Don't you want your own child? This baby is some other man's child na?)

Omkara: Gauriji, yeh ab apka bacha nhi, yeh humara bacha hai, hum dono ka and jab mere apne bache bhi honge na, tab bhi yeh bacha mera bada beta ya fir beti rahega. (Gauriji, this is not only your baby now, he is our baby, the both of us and when I will have my own children na, even then this baby will be my first born.)

Gauri wraps her arms around Omkara and starts weeping loudly in his arms. Omkara just holds her close letting her cry because this is the last time she will cry.

He will do anything for her and their baby. He doesn't care if the baby is his or not because when he was little and his biological parents left him, he wad raised by another family, who raised him like their own son despite him being someone else's son.

He will give the baby the same love, he gives his own child. It's not the baby's fault his father is like that and also not Gauriji's fault as that monster raped her.

When he gets his hands on Romil, he will make sure that his life is worse than he made his Gauriji's life. But before that, he needs to get Gauriji and the baby out of Oberoi Mansion.

Omkara: Gaurijj, apne mujhse bola tha ki apne Tej uncle ke saath ek contract sign kiya hai jismein apko Saumya ki shadi ke baad yeh ghar chod ke jana hai? (Gauriji, you told me about the contract you signed with Tej uncle in which you have to leave this house after Saumya's wedding?)

Gauri: Haan but uska isse kya lena dena? (Yes but what does that have to do with this?)

Omkara: Hai lena dena hai, aap nhi chahti na ki Romil ki iss bache ke baare mein pata chale. (It does have to do something with this, you don't want Romil to find out about this baby.)

Gauri: Bilkul bhi nhi. (Not at all.)

Omkara: Toh meri baat kaan laga kar suniye. (Then listen to me carefully.)

While Gauri diverts her full attention to what Omkara is saying, Omkara introduces his plan to her that is the solution to the problem.

Gauri listens very carefully and as Omkara finishes, she looks at him and cups his cheeks in her hands.

Gauri: Thank you, Om!

Omkara: Aacha ab rona band kijiye and neeche chal ke Sangeet ka function enjoy karte hai, waise bhi itni mehnat ki hai maine. (Now stop all this crying and let's go downstairs to enjoy the Sangeet function and by the way I have worked so hard on it.)

Gauri laughs and Omkara smiles. He wipes her tears and then strokes his thumb on her cheeks and looks at her dearly.

Omkara: Gauriji aap na roote huhe bilkul aachi nhi lagti, apki smile na bohat sundar hai, aap smile kiya kijiye. (Gauriji you don't look to good while crying, your smile is very beautiful, you should smile more often.)

Gauri (smiles): Okay, I promise ki I will smile more.

Omkara: Good ab chaliye neeche chalte hai. (Good now let's go down.)

Gauri nods and then walks in front of the mirror. She places her hand on her stomach and then looks at the mirror. She sees Omkara's reflection smiling back at her through the mirror.

Gauri returns the smile back and then fixes her state while Omkara lays on the bed and makes arrangements for their plan.

After Gauri is done she walks over to Omkara and then both walk to the Garden hand-in-hand.

************************************************************************

Hey, I decided to update early because I felt like it. Hope you guys like it.

Vote and Comment guys, please!

Time completed: 2:10 AM

Word count: 1370 words

Next update: August 8th, 2019

Precap: Sangeet Game

Khidkitod Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें