Chapter 31

The sunlight pierced through the thin curtains of Omkara's house. Gauri covered her eyes but the light kept penetrating and so she stopped.

Gauri rubbed her eyes and got out of the bed. She turned to her side and saw that Omkara was missing. She assumed that he was outside and so she went to take a bath.

After a bath

Gauri was still getting used to sitting down and taking a bath with a bucket and a mug thingy. She had never anything like this.

She was claded in a beautiful rose pink netted saree and a white blouse with salmon pink flower embroidery and golden lace.

Anyways, Gauri placed a bindi between her brows and wore her hoop earrings. She applied vermillion on her parting line.

Gauri looked at herself in the mirror. She looked a happily married woman. She had all the symbols of being the married woman. Her husband even cared about her and showed his affection.

Gauri was pulled out of her deep thoughts when she heard an old Kishore Kumar song playing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gauri was pulled out of her deep thoughts when she heard an old Kishore Kumar song playing. She being curious headed outside.

Living room

She walked in the living room and then walked towards the source of the song

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She walked in the living room and then walked towards the source of the song. She saw an old TV and then on the TV was her favourite Kishore Da song.

(A/N: Just listen to this song.)

She heard some singing from the kitchen and as she was about walk into the kitchen, out walked Omkara. He had a silver thing around his neck.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Khidkitod Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें