Chapter 33

Gauri and Omkara walked inside the Oberoi Mansion. The hall of the Mansion was decorated magnificently. There were Saumya and Zain on the stage receiving gifts while the Oberois stood beside them.

Gauri's look: (except the necklace and earrings.)

Omkara's look:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Omkara's look:

Omkara held a gift in his hand that they had brought for the married couple

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Omkara held a gift in his hand that they had brought for the married couple. It was a memorybox that stored all the pictures of Saumya, Gauri, Zain and Priyanka together.

Gauri had made it so much love. Even Om helped her make it. She had spent 3 hours on making it. They both walk onto the stage.

They walk towards Zain and Saumya. Gauri and Om both noticed that Saumya was behaving a bit cold and distant whereas Zain was his trying to apologize for her behavior.

Zain: Peaches! Kaisi hai tu? Thank you for coming yaar. (Peaches! How are you? Thank you for coming dude.)

Gauri: "Don't mention it."

Om: "Hum tum dono keliye yeh gift lekar aaye the." (We brought this gift for the two of you.)

Omkara hands the gift to Zain, who accepts it nicely. Saumya doesn't even touch it. And this is noticed by both Gauri and Om.

Gauri: "Zada kuch toh nhi hai lekin we hope you like it." (It's not much but we hope you like it.)

Saumya (coldly): "Of course. Thank you."

They nod and then begin to walk down the stage. While they do, both turn back to see Saumya taking the gift from Zain and then tossing it in the pile of gifts. Saumya takes the gift from another person and places their gift nicely in the pile.

Gauri feels hurt and stumbles back a little but Om catches her just in time. They both then look and each other and Om hugs her when they reach the bottom.

 They both then look and each other and Om hugs her when they reach the bottom

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Khidkitod Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें