Chapter 14

"Who?" I asked confused. Who didn't tell me what?

"Dylan... Caleb... Liam... Aidan... and last but not least Kasey" He listed off slowly.

"What haven't they told me?" I ask barely above a whisper in curiously.

"A lot of things. Like why Caleb and Dylan moved away to live with Kasey and why Dylan came back early."

"Dylan was just visiting and Caleb was living there because he was mad at mom and dad." I said stating the true. Jaxson chuckled.

"Thats what they want you to think. Just like they want you to think Kasey's your Uncle."

"What are you talking about?"

"Kasey isn't your Uncle. He's closer in blood than you think." Jaxson said as he smirked a little.

"What are you talking about? Kasey is my dad's brother which makes he's my Uncle." I said getting a little ticked off.

"Once again they want you to think that but that's not the true. If you don't believe me we can call up your brothers and you can hear it from them." His eyes seemed to glow a hint of red. I went to duck under his arm but he put me back against the wall. "Where do you think your going?"

"Um, away from you." I said in a snobby tone.

"Ha, funny. Your staying here because the lies you've been told need to be erased." I just stared at him in annoyance. Why did I ever kiss him and what did I see in him? He's a complete dou***bag. That's when Jaxson's eyes go full red.

"What'd you say?" He growled through his teeth. Did I say my thoughts out loud? Oops!

"Nothing that I know of." I replied. He just stared at me for a while and the silence became awkward. "Okay what other 'lies' do you need to fill me in on?" I asked making the bunny ear thing with my fingers when I said lies.

"Hmm lets see. What have your 'parents' told you about your guys family history?" He asked do the same thing I did when he said parents.

"Not much just that they were known for hunting deer. Why?" I asked confused. He's asking weird questions.

"Well that's half true. Your family is known for hunting deer but not with guns or traps. When your brothers left for Kasey's they went to train for hunting and surviving. They send Derek back here to finish training so someone could keep an eye on you."

"Why would they need to keep an eye on me?"

"They sensed someone or something bad was coming for you, the same happened when you were little. That's why you don't live with Kasey."

"Why would I live with Kasey? He's my Uncle, Jaxson." I said getting ticked off again.

"No he isn't Hannah. Kasey is your birth father and your mother was killed just like mine. Get it through your head. The people you live with are guardians they aren't blood related to you. Sh** they didn't even know Kasey and your mother before you needed protection." He said angrily in one breath.

"What do you mean my mother was killed just like yours? Did our families know each other before you moved here?"

"Yes. They've known each other for longer than you'd believe. But they've never gotten along. Our families don't mix well. Our families are like cats and dogs. That's why my dad seemed so awkward when you were over. He was trying to stay calm and was holding back on wanting to hurt you. He warned me to stay away from you and your family. My dad even threaten to kill you himself but I wont let him touch you. He'd have to kill me before he gets to you." He said. As he talked his eyes turned from their red to a blue. A chill ran down my back as I noticed.